Media Joanna wants to fight Esparza in a #1 contender bout

She is like 2-5 in his last 7 and lost the last 3 title fights she was in.

I love what she did to the division but she should get in line.

And let Carla alone..
Close. She’s 3-4, but there’s more to it than that. You have to look at who she lost against. If Carla thinks she can be champ again then she should take this fight to avenge that loss. If Rose wins her fight then she can fight Carla next to avenge that first loss. She doesn’t have the drawing power to turn fights down. I’m sure her winning streak isn’t like Leon Edwards and he still hasn’t fought for the title.

Lol @ choosing an opponent she already beat. Esparza should get the next title shot already, Joanna should fight Marina Rodriguez for the title shot after that.

That's a good fight to make.

I have a feeling uncle Dana will be quite happy with that matchup.
It takes Esparza out of the title picture and then he can fuck over Joanna for cherry picking an easy matchup.
Most likely last fight on Joanna's contract and she said other promotions are very interested in having her on their MMA roster.

As a JJ fan I'm good with that. Let Dana "fuck her over". She can go to KSW and have a bunch of fun fights there as her career winds down. IMO she has absolutely nothing to prove. Cash them cheques and ride off into the sunset.

If you haven’t seen the anti-Chinese sentiment. You’re probably part of the problem. It’s not the Cold War anymore. And blaming Weili for either Covid or communism is beyond fucked up.
How am I part of the problem? I've seen non of that and I'm not a part of any of that. You are the angriest poster on here and how you haven't gotten banned in a blind rage yet is beyond me. You literally turn everything into a fight for no reason.

Yes.

One should bear in mind that Joanna broke her hand twice while punching during fights, and, after that, has surely toned down her punching power somewhat to avoid another breakage. And, as Joanna doesn't ever go for submissions, that pretty much reduces her now to point-fighting as her path to victory.
That actually makes a lot of sense but she wasn't exactly a finisher before that but it makes sense why she doesn't even try anymore.

By the way anybody catch Joanna saying fighters and coaches were telling her that Weili wasn't the same after their fight? No wonder she picked Rose by finish and she is picking Rose again.

Weili has been in some wars in her career just not in the UFC until Joanna. That's brutal. I still don't care for her but I do feel bad for her. At least she is the most successful Chinese fighter on the roster so even after Rose beats her again Dana will probably give her some easier matchups to build her back up. They did it for KK and Claudia so I don't see why they wouldn't do that for her. Dana still likes her.

How am I part of the problem? I've seen non of that and I'm not a part of any of that. You are the angriest poster on here and how you haven't gotten banned in a blind rage yet is beyond me. You literally turn everything into a fight for no reason.
So you literally didn’t see their last fight or the numerous threads preceding it where Rose brought communism to the forefront?

I’m calling bullshit. But if you claim obliviousness, that’s your call.

I make coherent fact based debates. I haven’t even been carded once. So once again. You apparently just aren’t paying attention.

So you’re thinking to Insert yourself back into title contention by beating the highest ranked available contender whom you happen to be a terrible stylistic matchup against...?
<YeahOKJen>
What?? Not JJ's fault CE is one dimensional.
JJ'S fought top fighters her whole career...

So you literally didn’t see their last fight or the numerous threads preceding it where Rose brought communism to the forefront?

I’m calling bullshit. But if you claim obliviousness, that’s your call.

I make coherent fact based debates. I haven’t even been carded once. So once again. You apparently just aren’t paying attention.
I didn't see their fight but I am aware of what rose said but again I had nothing to do with anything.
You turn everything into a fight bc you are a dick for no reason. You attacked me with no evidence of anything for the sake of being a hard ass white knight. You must be fun at parties. Actually I'm sure you don't get invited to any but it's all good keep being the card free tough guy of sherdog to make yourself feel better.

I didn't see their fight but I am aware of what rose said but again I had nothing to do with anything.
You turn everything into a fight bc you are a dick for no reason. You attacked me with no evidence of anything for the sake of being a hard ass white knight. You much be fun at parties. Actually I'm sure you don't get invited to any but it's all good keep being the card free tough guy of sherdog to make yourself feel better.
Attacked you? What are you crying about? I usually just reply to any random post to make my points.

I don’t see your rebuttle to my actual post or points yet. Too busy being defencive by going on the offence. If you didn’t see the fight or aren’t aware of the controversy surrounding it. Maybe you should not have posted??

You know.. Like when I miss a round of a fight I clearly state in the PBP. I missed a round. I can’t fairly judge this fight in real time.

It’s not hard. Just excuse yourself from the conversation as any real man would do.

She has lost four out of the last six including the last. Hasn’t fought for 18 months. Like, win two or three in a row. And I’m Polish.

Attacked you? What are you crying about? I usually just reply to any random post to make my points.

I don’t see your rebuttle to my actual post or points yet. Too busy being defencive by going on the offence. If you didn’t see the fight or aren’t aware of the controversy surrounding it. Maybe you should not have posted??

You know.. Like when I miss a round of a fight I clearly state in the PBP. I missed a round. I can’t fairly judge this fight in real time.

It’s not hard. Just excuse yourself from the conversation as any real man would do.
You literally called me part the problem when I merely asked why you called everyone racist in here when I saw no racist comments. Then preceded to call me a liar when I said I wasn't aware of all the threads which Im not and again did know rose said that but that's it. You act like a complete hard ass on the internet and make a comment about what real men do? Ha! You are an angry little man and need an outlet to feel tough and I guess you found it here. Carry on big guy and keep doing what makes you happy.

Since losing to her title to Rose, JJ has more title shots (3) than actual wins (2). And she's won 2 out of her last 6 fights. She shouldn't be anywhere close to another title shot.

Back