Media Joanna wants to fight Esparza in a #1 contender bout

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Joanna on the MMAhour was asked if she would fight Rodriguez as that's the fight most people wants to see, but she has her eyes set on Esparza in a #1 contender bout.

"I don't want stupid fight like Dern or Rodriguez. I want the winner of Rose/Weili. If not, i can fight Carla for the next titleshot. If she wants we can do it, but it won't be good for her."

MMAhour is live now.

lol I'm sure Carla would absolutely love to do that again.

eskittles.gif

I have a feeling uncle Dana will be quite happy with that matchup.
It takes Esparza out of the title picture and then he can fuck over Joanna for cherry picking an easy matchup.

I know y’all love her but she isn’t near a title fight right now even if Zhang wins.
Division isn’t strong and their first fight was a classic….she’s extremely close to a shot….If Rose wins it’s different

I bet she does. And it’s actually a smart move for her. With her record lately she doesn’t really deserve to be in title fight shots. But she’s literally calling out the next girl in line who deserves the TS. Knowing full well she destroyed her years ago.

As a fan of Weili. I would have peferred Carla had this next shot. This could be the biggest screw job ever. No fault of Weili’s all you racist motherfuckers, btw. Just to make it fair.

Carla should have been next. And she’s fighting a massive uphill battle.

Will you shit on the Pole the same way you have on the Chinese?

She's 2-5 in her last 7. Admittedly against high level competition, but she needs to win some fights to earn a title shot.

Back