News Joanna vs Waterson, UFC Tampa.

hugh-grant-news-world-hacking-inquiry-cs_dlyfht
<GSPWoah>

Sausage makes good points sometimes, but deep down inside I think he is totally batshit insane. That's saying something coming from me.
What did I say that was so egregious?

I called you out on blatant bullshit. Only way she isn't making weight is if she is transported on a stretcher to the local hospital or dead. Just because she is a pro doesn't mean she won't fight compromised. She has done that in almost every fight since Penne.

As far as judging this fight I can judge my own state of mind much better then a bunch of random people who don't know me. For this fight I'm about where I was when she fought Tecia and that was my most balanced analysis.

Good luck picking shit out I said that's wrong.

What did I say that was so egregious?

I called you out on blatant bullshit. Only way she isn't making weight is if she is transported on a stretcher to the local hospital or dead. Just because she is a pro doesn't mean she won't fight compromised. She has done that in almost every fight since Penne.

As far as judging this fight I can judge my own state of mind much better then a bunch of random people who don't know me. For this fight I'm about where I was when she fought Tecia and that was my most balanced analysis.

Good luck picking shit out I said that's wrong.

I literally just asked if she had ever missed weight. You are tilting at windmills my friend.

I like both of these women and I like this fight . A couple of years ago Double J would smoke Waterson but now I am not sure. I think Double J is past her prime and the cosmetic surgery is going to force her to give up muscle mass some where else to make weight. I think she has the skills but does she still have the heart ? Waterson has both. Great fight. Thank you UFC.

An Atomweight Karate fighter is going to keep Joanna on the ground but a jacked former BJJ champ, an All American wrestler, and Jessica Andrade failed to?

We'll see. My pick is crazy but I'm going with the underdog.

JJ looks super skinny. At most the same size as she was vs Tecia. Her thick legs are gone.

http://www.ufcunfiltered.com/

Michelle is the last guest on episode 330.

When either Joanna or Michelle are asked about the other, they both talk about the strengths of their opponent. Nothing negative. Michelle has said Joanna's aura of invincibility is gone now that's she finally lost, but that's pretty mild.

Back