Media Joanna says Rose can beat Zhang and that Valentina gotta be very careful with Andrade

Joanna had to work hard to keep andrade off. She had to be perfect that whole fight to keep her head getting taken off. Val SHOULD be able to fend off andrade easier but def got to be careful esp early.

The difference is the size. I think people are severely underestimating Valentinas strength and size. Andrade thinking she can pressure, bully and control Valentina. I think people are going to be surprised how physically strong Valentina is.

With Joanna...it’s a massive gap in terms of physical strength between Valentina and herself.

Reactions: HHJ
Joanna destroying and humiliating Andrade was one of the greatest master classes and one sided beat downs in UFC history

giphy.gif
It was a thing of beauty.

it's very simple.
Joanna wants to be champ again either in 115lbs or 125lbs.
Assuming therefore that Joanna has to fight the winner of (one of) the two title-fights on Saturday to get that title-shot.
- I believe that Joanna views a title-fight against Rose as more likely to get the W (YES obviously I know she's lost to her twice before) and at 125lbs, Joanna would prefer to fight Andrade (she's beaten her before).

For one thing, Joanna prob doesn't want to sustain the same brutal mauling she got handed in her last fight with Zhang.

That's all it is : Joanna believes (rightly or wrongly) that she's more likely to win against NAmajunas and Andrade at their respective weight-classes. nothing more than that.
Wow JJ just sad that Val will out point Andrade and Rose can win with Weili... thats all. You created whole ideaology for that and yes JJ looked like an alien after Weili fight. But fight could go both ways ( and if ufc didint want that chinese market Weili would probably lost). If you cant admit it, you shouldnt be watching fights. I dont think JJ wants to go to 125lbs div but to 115 one. Val is big girl bro and Adrade wont beat her for sure ( and JJ knows that)... so saying JJ would prefer to fight her is a bit off. I belive she know if Weili wins she will get a rematch ( and I am 100% ok with that), but if Rose wins... I think JJ will need 1 contender fight to get TS. In the end this is UFC and both fight will sell ( but more Weili one). Best of luck.

you : "But fight could go both ways ( and if ufc didint want that chinese market Weili would probably lost). If you cant admit it, you shouldnt be watching fights."

Did you actually read my post??? I said that it's my view that Joanna BELIEVES that she'd have an easier fight against Rose at 115lbs and Andrade at 125lbs. in NO WAY did I say that Weili WILL win and Shev WILL win. OF COURSE the fight results can go wither way -- that's why people are matched up pretty evenly as possible. It's entirely possible Rose wins and Andrade wins - that's what makes MMA so exciting.

Stop putting words in my mouth dude and making up a false narrative and writing factually incorrect accusations. Try hader.
& If anyone shouldn't be watching fights it's YOU, you tool.

Then why didn't nunes run her over?
i can tell you why she didn't run over Nunez - pillow fists, dot punching, no power in legs kicks. it all looks pretty and gets her points but no power bombs KO's.

i can tell you why she didn't run over Nunez - pillow fists, dot punching, now power in legs. it all looks pretty and gets her points but no power bombs KO's.
So nunes didnt run her over because she was getting pointed on? gtfo

Nunes was given pause because she knew if she ran at val shed get ko'd/

i can tell you why she didn't run over Nunez - pillow fists, dot punching, no power in legs kicks. it all looks pretty and gets her points but no power bombs KO's.

Wait, are u talking about Valentina Shevchenko?

Joanna had to work hard to keep andrade off. She had to be perfect that whole fight to keep her head getting taken off. Val SHOULD be able to fend off andrade easier but def got to be careful esp early.
That's not how I remember it honestly. Just remember Joanna winning easily with very little drama.

If that is your attitude why enter the thread?
Because he’s gotta come in and swing his hips around to show off his micro penis, let everyone know he’s a man.

That's not how I remember it honestly. Just remember Joanna winning easily with very little drama.
I re watched it and its somewhere in the middle. It was easier than i thought.

That's all it is : Joanna believes (rightly or wrongly) that she's more likely to win against NAmajunas and Andrade at their respective weight-classes. nothing more than that.
That makes no sense, Joanna had way more success vs Zhang than she did vs Rose. Sure, I get that she'd want Andrade to win, since she beat Andrade but was beaten soundly by Valentina, but the Zhang/Rose comment makes zero sense. Lots of people had Joanna winning vs Zhang, it was a super close fight. The same cannot be said for either of her fights vs Rose.

Back