Media Joanna says Rose can beat Zhang and that Valentina gotta be very careful with Andrade

Joanna is speaking purely from a selfish perspective here.

She WANTS Zhang to lose and Shevchenko to lose. Eliminates 2 opponent's who beat her before.

Weili winning works more in her favor than Rose winning does.

she and Zhang had a classic that many people deemed the best fight of 2020. It was also a close fight. The money would be in the rematch.

Conversely, Rose beat her twice. Dominantly once. Decisively the second (though a far more competitive affair). How many fighters get a third crack at a champ that beat them twice before?

Joanna destroying and humiliating Andrade was one of the greatest master classes and one sided beat downs in UFC history

giphy.gif

Hahaha, I don't know about that.

She WANTS Zhang to lose and Shevchenko to lose. Eliminates 2 opponent's who beat her before.
That makes sense for Shevchenko losing. But if Zhang loses, then she would have to fight Rose, who she lost to TWICE. What's the advantage there?

The fight I wanted was Rose vs Bullet. I think that Val will completly dominate Andrade and it won't be clause.

Zhang vs Rose is interesting also. Want Rose to win to get Rose vs Val but Zhang is badass so I'm ok with her.

If not Rose, who else can go against Val (other than Nunes) ?

What ? Why would she want Zhang to loose ? Against Zhang she had a legitimate case for a rematch, against Rose not so much. And Zhang and Valentina loosing hardly eliminates them from contention, they will both get instant rematches....

Nunes at 135 never got close to KO'ing Val, I dont see a blown up 115'er in Andrade doing it.
Yeah i just rewatched Joanna v Andrade and she was already really tiny at that weight. I think she did put on some mass since then tho

Yeah i just rewatched Joanna v Andrade and she was already really tiny at that weight. I think she did put on some mass since then tho
Still nowhere near as big and powerful as Nunes who cuts to 145

Still nowhere near as big and powerful as Nunes who cuts to 145
Sure,but Nunes realized that she cant throw on her like she could to others. She knew the counter was there and had to fight conservativley.

We will see what Andrade will do when she gets in there with Val.

I lasted 10 seconds

Cannot handle it when she opens her useless yap

Joanna had to work hard to keep andrade off. She had to be perfect that whole fight to keep her head getting taken off. Val SHOULD be able to fend off andrade easier but def got to be careful esp early.
I normally disagree with you but I would give that a like. Outta likes...
<Neil01>

She's an alien
She seems susceptible to hematoma. She got a smaller one in Andrade and Karolina fights I think. That weight cut makes her skin taught on her face,I wonder if that plays a part.

She seems susceptible to hematoma. She got a smaller one in Andrade and Karolina fights I think. That weight cut makes her skin taught on her face,I wonder if that plays a part.
It probably does, even when she's not cutting, she's a wonderfully small woman(despite my comments on her) I think she's attractive. And then theres maybe some girls who hit really hard.

It probably does, even when she's not cutting, she's a wonderfully small woman(despite my comments on her) I think she's attractive. And then theres maybe some girls who hit really hard.
Well all those hits that caused it were hard hits for sure

Back