Media Joanna Only Interested In Fighting Rose Or Weili

The PEOPLE demand BLOODSHED

<{JustBleed}>
If not blood, at least some more Hematoma's, preferably on both sides. Imagine two Aliens fighting into the 4th and 5th rounds. Would be glorious,

Dana wants his chinese champ so he's gonna try to get zhang an instant rematch against Rose. It's gonna suck.
He also loves money and the rematch will fill his endless pockets with Dogecoins

If not blood, at least some more Hematoma's, preferably on both sides. Imagine two Aliens fighting into the 4th and 5th rounds. Would be glorious,
No time limits plz

and even if she beat Zhang, she still wouldn't deserve a title shot and would have to beat someone else.
EmotionalForkedCopepod-max-1mb.gif

Since she lost her title, Joanna got:

- Immediate rematch
- 1 fight, and then title shot @125
- Another fight and another title shot @115

Now people want her to get another fight, followed by another title shot? For the third time? For how long is she guaranteed title shots and #1 contender fights? Rose fucked her up... twice. If they want to do the Zhang fight, fine, but Zhang just got destroyed badly. Give a chance to the other contenders (Dern, Rodriguez) and have her fight them. Build a legitimate division. Look at what Whittaker had to go through. 2 wins and the shot is legit.

Last edited:
Since she lost her title, Joanna got:

- Immediate rematch
- 1 fight, and then title shot @125
- Another fight and another title shot @115

Now people want her to get another fight, followed by another title shot? For the third time? For how long is she guaranteed title shots and #1 contender fights? It's not like the division has no other contenders. Rose fucked her up... twice. If they want to do the Zhang fight, fine with me, but Zhang just got destroyed badly, she shouldn't get another shot just from beating her (if she does). Give a chance to the other contenders (Dern, Rodriguez) and have her fight them. 2 wins and the shot is legit.
tl/dr
all the titles belong to Joanna!

nodog.jpg

Anyone else think it's ridiculous she could get another title shot if it's against Rose? She's 0-2 against her. Let's say she beats Rose. She'd be 1-2 against her. So are we eventually doing a fourth fight at that point? Or Rose is frozen out of the title picture if Joanna becomes the champ? Shit is silly.

A rematch against Zhang would be good. She won the first fight in my opinion.

So is everyone that isnt a fuckin LOSER.
I'm not excited about the Ngannou-Lewis fight, cuz its gonna be fucking boring.

Does that sound stupid? Good. It should. Since it's the same thing you're saying here.

By your logic, would it be all right if i thought that: if Joanna wins this rematch in another exciting back-and-forth, that Joanna doesn't get a title shot? They should just go into an instant rubber match cuz, wow what an awesome pairing! And since Joanna didn't need to fight anyone before trying to get her win back, don't see why Zhang has to either.

Or at the very least, she should fight the winner of Dern-Rodriguez. If none of that makes sense to you, go fuck yourself and find a replay button.

Does that sound stupid? Good. It should. Since it's the same thing you're saying here.
No it isnt at all

Joanna vs Zhang was one of the best fights of all time.

LOSER

Yeah OK

Zhang should just turn down the GOAT WMMA rematch of all time.
She sure as hell will, watch. Why would she take a chance of becoming a bottom of the division fighter when she almost lost to her already? I’d love to see it from a fan’s perspective, but
from Zhang’s it’s a lose or lose fight for her.

Ok I get that Joanna's finances are such that the UFC don't have much leverage, she should take a fight with Marina Rodriguez though ........ probably an easy win for her.

Back