Media Joanna Only Interested In Fighting Rose Or Weili

So she’s retiring? Because she isn’t going to get a fight with the champion who whipped her ass twice. And Zhang isn’t going to risk fighting her after she just lost the title because it’s a high risk low reward fight. If she’s holding out for either it’s a lost cause.

im fine with a joanna zhang rematch
Now that Zhang is no longer champ,........ I CAN see UFC doing Zhang vs Joanna Jed II.
I think that's a distinct possibility.

Joanna is an entitled little .....person.....and her last FOUR title fights have all resulted in losses.
So ...NOPE ....no title-fights deserved right now dearest Joanna. But....vs Weili Zhang now she has lost.... I can get behind that.
And it was a great fight 1st time around.

Bottom line is : Joanna Jedrzejczyk needs to EARN another title shot and if she fought Weili Zhang again and beat her then YES that earns her another title-shot.

I do think UFC might well do this. Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk II. Promise the winner a guaranteed 115lb title-fight....that's fine and good.

Rose would fuck her up... again. Zhang... maybe. But I'm tired of endless rematches, and even if she beat Zhang, she still wouldn't deserve a title shot and would have to beat someone else.

The only words I want to see in a thread title after "Joanna Only" is "fans". Otherwise: <DisgustingHHH>

Now that Zhang is no longer champ,........ I CAN see UFC doing Zhang vs Joanna Jed II.
I think that's a distinct possibility.

Joanna is an entitled little .....person.....and her last FOUR title fights have all resulted in losses.
So ...NOPE ....no title-fights deserved right now dearest Joanna. But....vs Weili Zhang now she has lost.... I can get behind that.
And it was a great fight 1st time around.

Bottom line is : Joanna Jedrzejczyk needs to EARN another title shot and if she fought Weili Zhang again and beat her then YES that earns her another title-shot.

I do think UFC might well do this. Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk II. Promise the winner a guaranteed 115lb title-fight....that's fine and good.
Finally someone with common sense. And i Agree completely.

So she’s retiring? Because she isn’t going to get a fight with the champion who whipped her ass twice. And Zhang isn’t going to risk fighting her after she just lost the title because it’s a high risk low reward fight. If she’s holding out for either it’s a lost cause.
Yeah OK

Zhang should just turn down the GOAT WMMA rematch of all time.

WELL HOLY SHIT IM CONVINCED NOW
tenor.gif

Reactions: HHJ
Back