Joanna Jzedercyzk looking ready for a fight

Ofc, I'm surprised she even bother to post photos from her training,like seriously her photos with Ernesto Hoost got 8 k likes, and selfie from bathroom 80 k...so this reality of IG. I said in thread about Gadelha, that Gadelha probably making more money from IG than from her current fights. As weird it can sound, it can give you some leverage.

For sure Gadelha is making bank off Instagram. It gives you a ton of leverage and I can't blame them for doing it. Some of the newer WMMA talent like Valerie Loureda, Ostovich, and Kassem have sponsors get paid for posts for days.

I can only imagine what Holly Holm rakes in. She has a huge following and she's been stepping up her Insta game lately. She's making that Anderson SIlva money all day.

That product placement is awful. It almost looks photoshopped.

0d57e0d42c599c37fadd8b719419e41c--horror-icons-horror-films.jpg

looking more ready for instagram than a new fight. and this is the girl who used to pride herself on being popular despite not having big boobs and a big ass....hypocrisy reaches everybody in the end

thug rose feet?????????????
They're a little banged up from years of training. Not surprisingly, they have a relatively low rating on Wikifeet.

Not the worst I've seen on a combat sports athlete, though.

looking more ready for instagram than a new fight. and this is the girl who used to pride herself on being popular despite not having big boobs and a big ass....hypocrisy reaches everybody in the end
Don't judge her IG because of one sponsored post lol, there's plenty of training videos, posts on her IG, it sounds dumb. Also she is showing more inside octagon than here, let's be serious.

Here's a PSA for all the young Sherdoggers out there - any woman who's a 6 and above should be on your radar. Its all good.

The problem for an average guy is women who are 6s only bang 7s and 8s. That's because western males have let the society and feminism turn them in to a beta male cucks by putting women on a pedestal they don't deserve.

People would go a lot easier on her looks if she wasn’t such a cunt to beautiful fighters. I took her attitude seriously until she had her augmentation.

The thread title and the photo, that's why Sherdog is the best.

I don't care what you fuckers say. I'd very much enjoy burying my head under that towel for for a few days.
But then I'm a dirty old man.

Back