Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Valerie Letourneau at UFC 195?

Claudia might not be ready to fight in January, apparently Valerie is UFC next choice for tilte fight.

Claudia might not be ready to fight in January, apparently Valerie is UFC next choice for tilte fight.

This.
UFC wanted to hold women main and co-main event.
Now Rousey vs. Holm was moved, they may push back Jedrzejczyk's title defense and wait for Gadelha's recovery.

I'm thinking this must be another screw up by Iole. When was Letourneau scheduled to fight Jedrzejczyk? He must have meant Gadelha.

Maybe.

Remember that Gadelha is injured so it's unclear when she'll be able to return to action. The UFC didn't actually officially announce JoJed's opponent (at least that I recall) so while Gadelha may be preferred, she may not be available.

If Letourneau isn't ready I hope that they move JoJed to 193 and find someone who can make the schedule. It really makes sense for her to be co-main with Rousey if they are looking to build JoJed's profile and the 115 division.

I feel like UFC 193 is going to get a thorough revamp now that Rousey is on it. Dana isn't going to want the biggest gate and PPV ever to be a dog shit card full of Aussies...

Giver her jojo. A brutal ko will get her some attention.

finally a decent match-up, shelby must have had a brain fart......

This.
UFC wanted to hold women main and co-main event.
Now Rousey vs. Holm was moved, they may push back Jedrzejczyk's title defense and wait for Gadelha's recovery.

NYE card can be :

Werdum vs Cain 2
Silly Dilly vs Cruz
Fedor vs AA/Mir winner

And considering they love doing the FOX card the week before SB weekend, give us Condit vs Lawler live and free on FOX in January.

SB Weekend :

DC/Gus winner vs Shad/Bader winner or a returning Bones Jones.
JJ vs Claudia

I'm thinking this must be another screw up by Iole. When was Letourneau scheduled to fight Jedrzejczyk? He must have meant Gadelha.

kinda ironic...it would seem to be,Moroz,after derailing a Jojo/Joanna title scrap in Germany...was in fact in their thoughts to fight for the strap,only for her to lose.

Valerie can barely make 116 without looking like she's dying.

She has a big chance of missing weight. That would've killed 193

Valerie is too slow to fight, Jo champion

Whatever gets Joanna in the cage for some more beautiful destruction is fine by me.

Letourneau struggled to make 116, gonna be harder to drop that extra pound

Back