Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
JOANNA JEDRZEJCZYK VS MICHELLE WATERSON - WAR ROOM, DAN HARDY BREAKDOWN EP. 12
•Premiered 15 hours ago
Full Reptile

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US!!!?

does he say anything about the implants? when is one of these fucking hack beta cuck journalists going to step up and say that her implants are likely an issue for the weight cut?

Why would anyone root for Joanna, she's become one of the more unlikable fighters in the UFC these days.

One of the few cards this year I might miss due to being busy with something else. As of yet, I have no idea what that something else might be.

14 minutes of breakdown for a WMMA fight???
giphy.gif

Started watching yesterday but stopped it because youtube recommended me something else and I couldn't resist. Would watch before Saturday tho, thx for sharing @Better Every Day.

does he say anything about the implants? when is one of these fucking hack beta cuck journalists going to step up and say that her implants are likely an issue for the weight cut?
Serious question. Does anyone know how much implants weigh?

Serious question. Does anyone know how much implants weigh?
Usually around 1.5 lbs or so from what I've read. Kind of a dumb thing to get if you are already having a hard time making weight.

Usually around 1.5 lbs or so from what I've read. Kind of a dumb thing to get if you are already having a hard time making weight.

It depends on how much you have to add. I suppose it is a perfectly natural mistake when all you have ever done is read about breasts.

Back