Joanna Jedrzejczyk is SEXY as hell

sexy as hell does not= a 10.

That's where you first went wrong LMFAO!!!

That just means I'd be willing to put my 10 inch etc into her LOL!! which isnt saying MUCH LMAO!!

Toronto dime, no, but what the hell, im drunk, so maybe LMAO!

I dunno, brah, it sure seemed like you thought she was a dime. You're slobbering over her something fierce. What else are we to think other than you believe she's a Toronto dime?

I dunno, brah, it sure seemed like you thought she was a dime. You're slobbering over her something fierce. What else are we to think other than you believe she's a Toronto dime?

She's only a dime in the sense that she's one tenth of a dollar.

Speaking pure gibberish, sober the hell up then come back to me with something usefuel. Until then I'll ignore you.

She's only a dime in the sense that she's one tenth of a dollar.
iv49t0wTsduxx.gif

She's a dime in the sense she's a dime a dozen. VERY RARE LOL

She has an interesting face. Side note, all-time hottest Polish chick is Iga Wyrwal.

She's not hot. Skinny body with no figure to it. Maybe you think she's sexy because of the accent?

She's not hot. Skinny body with no figure to it. Maybe you think she's sexy because of the accent?

How about I think she's sexy because she's sexy?

I'd take Joanna over PVZ anyday, hate away sheratds LMAO!!!

kailln curran>>PVZ

How about I think she's sexy because she's sexy?

I'd take Joanna over PVZ anyday, hate away sheratds LMAO!!!

kailln curran>>PVZ

Both of them blow JJ out of the water. Either this is a troll thread or you have tastes that are opposite from everyone else.

Both of them blow JJ out of the water. Either this is a troll thread or you have tastes that are opposite from everyone else.

Curran, sure...But PVZ?? nah brother, JJ is a dime with extreme flexibity.

This is not a troll thread I can assure you of that, JJ is a cutie, I can get people to back me up on this

are you LEGALLLY BLIND

Curran, sure...But PVZ?? nah brother, JJ is a dime with extreme flexibity.

This is not a troll thread I can assure you of that, JJ is a cutie, I can get people to back me up on this

are you LEGALLLY BLIND

Thanks for confirming its a troll thread. I'll be on my way.

Nah. She's only decent looking by WMMA standards, which are similar to roller derby standards

Nah. She's only decent looking by WMMA standards, which are similar to roller derby standards

But yet you probably find Gadhela sexy as hell

am i wrong

am i wrong?

nothing suspect, keep doing you

But yet you probably find Gadhela sexy as hell

am i wrong

am i wrong?

nothing suspect, keep doing you

Yes you are wrong.

452286820-claudia-gadelha-walks-back-to-her-corner-gettyimages.jpg

She's one of those proper lighting and makeup type girls.

She may have got destroyed by Joannana, but.... about that "dime" businesss... Jessica Penne is closer.

169a70d78bfa8e58629baef29df0e078.jpg
Jessica+32+FJ.jpg

f51a7e6b074c55aadd8bdb85c60a9735.jpg

brea-hair-salon-stylist-veronica-g18.jpg

Back