Joanna Former Champion Retires?

It's true. I really have to look at Joanna as a different person because of her IG obsession.

I remember when she faced off with Carla Esparza five years ago, doing this weird Gollum thing and staring at Carla like a killer.

No one at the time would have predicted Joanna would be the type of woman to get breast implants, be overly conscious of clothes, and post hundreds of glamor pics on IG like a wannabe model.

28ducu8.jpg
It's sad because successful people like joanna should be the role models that young girls look up to but instead it's people like joanna/holly holm etc that are the ones trying to imitate the young insta thots.

WAR JJ. She won that fight with Zhang in my eyes, and maybe even the second fight with Rose.
Top 2 WMMA GOAT.

From a financial standpoint she's been set for years. Businesses in Poland and actual sponsorships, not some backwoods CBD-oil that that every second fighter will tell you about in their IG posts. Dont like her but she is a beast and gave us one of the best fights of the year.
What businesses does she have in Poland?

Will probably get offered a good deal of money (for wmma standards) for a rematch with Zhang or the winner between Zhang and Rose. Hopefully she takes it for a last chance at the title before she goes away. She is a nice person

Lol at wmma standards they get the same amount as the men unless they can sale ppvs

She got the fake boobs for a reason, and I think she's doing the same type of thing that PVZ is doing...using MMA to launch into a more marketable line of work. No issues with it at all, and after that Zhang fight and hematoma, I could easily see her wanting to preserve what's left of her "looks" and try to do something less brutal on the body.

She's definitely a very tough woman but I never got excited to see her fight. There is no "on the edge of my seat" when she fights because there's a 95% chance she's going to jab her way to a victory without doing much damage. The Zhang fight was a shocking detour from that formula, but I chalk that up more to Zhang being so aggressive.

How did you figure that out? Because she is in a vacation?
Yep, that makes a lot of sense.....

From a financial standpoint she's been set for years. Businesses in Poland and actual sponsorships, not some backwoods CBD-oil that that every second fighter will tell you about in their IG posts. Dont like her but she is a beast and gave us one of the best fights of the year.
This. It's not like she moved to Vegas or something, she's probably a fucking baller in Poland, and probably wants to settle down and have a family at this point anyway.

Met her in 2017, coolest fighter I have ever met. When we took a pic she asked me to do a face off! Her nose touched mine lol, she is so accessible to all fans and super nice, and yes she looks 10x better in person. Tecia Torres and her wife were the exact opposite, very standoffish and arrogant(and Torres is the definition of a butter face in person)

I'll just go ahead and say it, her fight with Zhang is one of the greatest in UFC history. Both girls stock increased immensely.
People like to bitch and whine and make babies about Joanna,but you have to admire that womans tenacity. Everytime she loses,shes gets right back art it. And she never quits in the fight. Which makes her tougher than many male fighters.

It's true. I really have to look at Joanna as a different person because of her IG obsession.

I remember when she faced off with Carla Esparza five years ago, doing this weird Gollum thing and staring at Carla like a killer.

No one at the time would have predicted Joanna would be the type of woman to get breast implants, be overly conscious of clothes, and post hundreds of glamor pics on IG like a wannabe model.

28ducu8.jpg
What a bunch of losers you are.

Joanna is 33 in August, that means she's got a whole year to make that hashtag a reality. Can't see her taking a fight other than a Weili return though.

How much is Joanna worth, well those clickbait guesstimate sites don't mention that she was on ppv points for 205 and 217, two of the more successful UFC ppvs.

well she lost againt the champ and now rose who took the title off her hands and beat het twice is back, so she knows she can't be champ again.
with her big ego stopping her from dealing with her losses, she stuck and can't take becoming a gatekeeper

Joanna is 33 in August, that means she's got a whole year to make that hashtag a reality. Can't see her taking a fight other than a Weili return though.

How much is Joanna worth, well those clickbait guesstimate sites don't mention that she was on ppv points for 205 and 217, two of the more successful UFC ppvs.

Yeah, this.

She was one of the more exciting and skilled WMMA fighters so that sucks. But also good for her, she’s had a very long career in the fight game not just UFC so can’t blame her for not wanting to fight anymore.

Back