Joanna Former Champion Retires?

Rose put the last nail in the coffin?
or maybe zhang weili, the last one to disfigure her face...

both were kinda close decisions anyhow... but with THAT face change it wouldnt surpise many

She already conquered MMA, is OnlyFans next?
honestly, she made plenty of money to retire. she doesnt need onlyfanas. shes got over a million in the bank. that much money should be enough to retire easy in the usa... in poland, its enough for her grandkids not to work.

$2,292,000 in 6 years with the ufc $382,000 yearly avg. Not sure that's retirement money but shes not hurting. Disclaimer this doesnt include sponsors or that insane crazy amazing stunning locker room bonuses.
u wouldnt be able to "retire" with 2.2 million..? i mean, invest half and live comfy with the other half... and thats in the states. in poland her grandkids wouldnt have to work

Yea I mean why keep competing when you know you can’t beat the best? Can’t beat Shevcheko she’s lost to her multiple times in Muay Thai & now MMA. Can’t beat Rose, already lost to her twice, and can’t beat Zhang.

Retire while you’re young and have some money. I’m sure she made good money during her title reign. She wasn’t making the BEST money. But I mean over 200k per fight she won as champion plus a few bonuses thrown in.

$2,292,000 in 6 years with the ufc $382,000 yearly avg. Not sure that's retirement money but shes not hurting. Disclaimer this doesnt include sponsors or that insane crazy amazing stunning locker room bonuses.

Is that her disclosed pay? She was a long time champion. Champions make a lot of money on the back end with PPV points, I think they all have points as part of their contract. She's probably made 2x that, at the very least, probably more. Plus I imagine she's done some sponsorship stuff outisde the UFC throughout the years. If she invested even a little into real estate and stuff she could definitely retire.

Tony Hinchcliffe is tapping that, semi-confirmed. So now she's part of the LA comedy circle. Maybe she'll get into standup.

(timestamped)

honestly, she made plenty of money to retire. she doesnt need onlyfanas. shes got over a million in the bank. that much money should be enough to retire easy in the usa... in poland, its enough for her grandkids not to work.
Maybe she can get in some kind of pro modelling? Yes OnlyFans might be a bit amateurish for a big name like her.

She doesn't strike me as type that would retire just because she have a couple of Ms in her bank, I think she likely will get into something else or invest

Last edited:
Maybe she can get un some kind of pro modelling? Yes OnlyFans might be a bit amateurish for a big name like her.

She doesn't strike me as type that would retire just because she have a couple of Ms in her bank, I think she likely will get into something else or invest
fair. she is huge in poland. she can do a ton of stuff over there. i saw her on a random game show just this afternoon

u wouldnt be able to "retire" with 2.2 million..? i mean, invest half and live comfy with the other half... and thats in the states. in poland her grandkids wouldnt have to work
Sure man but I'd like to retire with a very comfortable life and not the same as I have now I guess. I make $80-100k a year(pieceworker my pay varies as well as hrs) I live well but I'd like.to keep up my current lifestyle or better so if I had $2.2 mill I'd probably still work or start a business.

Is that her disclosed pay? She was a long time champion. Champions make a lot of money on the back end with PPV points, I think they all have points as part of their contract. She's probably made 2x that, at the very least, probably more. Plus I imagine she's done some sponsorship stuff outisde the UFC throughout the years. If she invested even a little into real estate and stuff she could definitely retire.

Tony Hinchcliffe is tapping that, semi-confirmed. So now she's part of the LA comedy circle. Maybe she'll get into standup.

(timestamped)

Yeah it's just her disclosed pay https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespo...joanna-jedrzejczyk-career-earnings-fox11/amp/
Her totally net worth is at $4 mill shes doing fine but I am shocked she was making a base pay of $120k I'd figured shed get $500k

Wont miss her at all!

P.S. she tapped

Instagram took Joanna's soul.

It's true. I really have to look at Joanna as a different person because of her IG obsession.

I remember when she faced off with Carla Esparza five years ago, doing this weird Gollum thing and staring at Carla like a killer.

No one at the time would have predicted Joanna would be the type of woman to get breast implants, be overly conscious of clothes, and post hundreds of glamor pics on IG like a wannabe model.

28ducu8.jpg

I don't blame anybody who scoops as much money up as they can and getting out of MMA.

Had this same convo w my wife yest about PVZ, she was all like "Yeah she's a shit fighter" and I'm like ok, nowhere near elite, but let's be real, I'd take Dancing w The Stars money over UFC money any day, like are you real? And if UFC wants to keep signing her to fights irrespective of how well she performs, why'd she say no? Just get paid girl, fuck whatever anyone's saying. Just do you!

She also wants to skip the line to yet another title shot.

What line? Tatiana and Nina are out, Jessica just lost to Rose and already got stomped by Weili before, and Rose probably would have fought Weili already by the time Joanna gets another shot.

EAsy decision...either a 3rd fight with Rose or the champ doesn't look good in her future...

Back