Joanna Former Champion Retires?

Not buying it. Don’t think she’ll fight again this year but she’s got another pay day coming next year

Last edited:
Im am not getting a retirement vibe from TS post. Am i missing something?

$2,292,000 in 6 years with the ufc $382,000 yearly avg. Not sure that's retirement money but shes not hurting. Disclaimer this doesnt include sponsors or that insane crazy amazing stunning locker room bonuses.

In Poland, if she's made good investments, what she's made in her fighting career might be enough for her to retire on. Not sure what the cost of living there is, but it's probably much cheaper than America for example.

Even though it resulted in a loss, Jedrzejczyk looked great against Zhang. Even better than she looked in her winning effort against Waterson...

I hope she isn’t hanging them up just yet.

I'll just go ahead and say it, her fight with Zhang is one of the greatest in UFC history. Both girls stock increased immensely.

Maybe she will retire in a yr
IDK Floki.. she turns 33 next month (according to wikipedia).

Maybe she fight once more? Maybe she still hasn't recovered from the Zhang beating and thinks she is actually 33.

In Poland, if she's made good investments, what she's made in her fighting career might be enough for her to retire on. Not sure what the cost of living there is, but it's probably much cheaper than America for example.
Says her net worth is $4 mill so like you said cheaper cost of living and the us dollar being worth more there she actually should be just fine to live a nice life.

3.9 to 1 is the exchange so that's roughly 15,600,000 zloty. She should be just fine.

She's not retiring. But she definitely wants a big pay bump for her next fight. She see's a rematch with her and Zhang as a super-fight, and she is probably right. It's a headliner. There is a lot of money on the table for her with that fight.

Even a third fight with Rose (if she wins the belt) is main event worthy.

Agreed. After that Weili fight I finally had respect for JJ as a fighter & with her will to win. The girl has heart.

I don't blame anybody who scoops as much money up as they can and getting out of MMA.

she got two scoops alright!

PS is there something in that IG post that is supposed to mean she is retiring because I don't see it.

PPS I don't know how much money she has if she is slumming it in Bulgaria ffs!

Agreed. After that Weili fight I finally had respect for JJ as a fighter & with her will to win. The girl has heart.

Amen. I was sick of her bullshit leading into that fight, but I did a total 180 on her over the course of those 25 minutes.

I think only hot girls do well on there but I could be wrong. Lot of simps out there
If the Becs and Pennes of the world can make bank I see no reason for Joanna to not make some money also

Back