News Joanna denies weight struggles

If you follow her on IG you can see she has been on a strict diet for many months. She is paper thin. My guess is the weight is either not coming off or going up like it did at UFC 217 and they can see the writing on the wall. Could be a lot of things really. I wouldn't bet on getting the truth until after the fight is done win or lose. If she wins and she says X people will believe her. If she loses and says X people won't. As is tradition in this community.
It sounds like she is doing everything right and it's just a real struggle now.

Perhaps it is just her naturally growing a bit with age

I truly believe none of the Champs are happy with being the champ. Might be fun once you win it but once you are one or two title defenses into it none of them seem genuinely unhappy.

It's a huge drain and that's before you factor in family problems and gym problems. Joanna had both and was on top despite it.

It sounds like she is doing everything right and it's just a real struggle now.

Perhaps it is just her naturally growing a bit with age

She just had her interview posted and talked about it.

Honestly it sounds like she might be on her period or it's a combination of issues. Like you said she is older so that's going to be a factor.

The problem is where is she relevant? At 115? Very. Lots of interesting fights for her. At 125? Can you even name two fighters you would pay money to see her fight? Because I can't and I follow the division.

MIGHT be too much

sherdog is acting like its DEFINITELY the implants

Yes, we can't ignore how that short jump to 125 might have affected her weight. That being said, it still doesn't sound like a great idea to get implants while being an active pro fighter.

The weigh in is Friday .. some of you got your panties in a bunch already over nothing

Time will tell.
61ahxhlh2cj21.jpg

Fred-Gwynne_main.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back