Media Joanna Champion looking delicious

Got a link to said interview?
It was for a polish women's magazine. It's not in English, but there's a translation. They asked her about her sex life and she apparently believes that giving head is mandatory in a relationship while claiming to have a very high sex drive. They also ask her if she has sex before her fights and the whole menstrual cycle thing as a fighter.

I'm sure someone knows of a link to said interview. I want to say that it was posted on Sherdog a few years ago.

Now that joanna has " westernized " herself, shes actually not bad at all. Remember- this also a stand up cage fighter- m-thai gal.

It was for a polish women's magazine. It's not in English, but there's a translation. They asked her about her sex life and she apparently believes that giving head is mandatory in a relationship while claiming to have a very high sex drive. They also ask her if she has sex before her fights and the whole menstrual cycle thing as a fighter.

I'm sure someone knows of a link to said interview. I want to say that it was posted on Sherdog a few years ago.
If the interview is in pollock it won't mean shit to me to see it, was hoping for a video in english. But thanks for the info.

giphy.gif
No Valentina but soft WOOD worthy...

She's bang able probably hotter than 80% of the women in the US

Back