Media Joanna Champion looking delicious

pic-ben-stiller-s-young-son-s-blue-steel-is-better-than-his-dad-s.png

Joanna was an awesome champion. Great exciting style. Why bother arguing.

She had a good run. Nowadays the only exciting thing about her is when she goes on an excuse rampage. Hilarious.

'Dominate champion'? Maybe you should worry about whats wrong with you first before going full white knight for the queen of excuses.

You are the idiot calling one of the best fighters in her division as a gatekeeper.

And yes she was dominant. Sometimes spelling mistakes are made.

You have no real arguement to back up your outrageous statement so you do the only thing you can and attack my spelling.

Fucking loser.

WHY DO I HAVE TO SAVE THESE TYPE OF SHREADS ALL THE TIME ???

peohDb.jpg

0NdfSn.png

vHwHbm.jpg

l4AAkf.jpg

You are the idiot calling one of the best fighters in her division as a gatekeeper.

And yes she was dominant. Sometimes spelling mistakes are made.

You have no real arguement to back up your outrageous statement so you do the only thing you can and attack my spelling.

Fucking loser.

Damn dude, chill the fuck out. Yes she was dominant back then, now, not so much. You sound even more salty than her now.

She is a solid 7 now. But Sherdog only gets laid with 9+ at least.

You’re right. It’s hard to face reality sometimes. After a bad night of bangin some washed up 9 I tend to punish myself and feel really down about lowering my standards

Damn dude, chill the fuck out. Yes she was dominant back then, now, not so much. You sound even more salty than her now.

She won her last fight diddnt she? She lost to a former champ before that Twice and then lost to Shev once. Lost 3 championship fights dusted everyone else she has faced.... yeah that screams gate keeper. You are just a joke of a hater pushing a bullshit narrative.

She won her last fight diddnt she? She lost to a former champ before that Twice and then lost to Shev once. Lost 3 championship fights dusted everyone else she has faced.... yeah that screams gate keeper. You are just a joke of a hater pushing a bullshit narrative.

And you my friend are triggered as fuck just because I called Joanna a gatekeeper. Then you call ME a loser, the irony. Pretty sure JJ is so thankful that you fight for her with all your power here on sherdog, while she spams IG with pics of her new fake rack! Btw, I think that she will beat Waterson and she could eventually get her belt back. Does that make you happy? Will you sleep better tonight? If I tell you that I dont really consider her a gatekeeper but easily a top 5 at 115lbs, will it free your angered soul?

Yeah, I call her a gatekeeper mostly because I never really liked her and especially because of all the pathetic excuses she made after both her losses to Rose. She is better than a gatekeeper. But seeing how badly calling her a gatekeeper triggers her fans here (all 4 of them), you can understand why it is so tempting to do so again.

Again, chill the fuck out. Stop going nuts at people calling your fave fighters names here.

And you my friend are triggered as fuck just because I called Joanna a gatekeeper. Then you call ME a loser, the irony. Pretty sure JJ is so thankful that you fight for her with all your power here on sherdog, while she spams IG with pics of her new fake rack! Btw, I think that she will beat Waterson and she could eventually get her belt back. Does that make you happy? Will you sleep better tonight? If I tell you that I dont really consider her a gatekeeper but easily a top 5 at 115lbs, will it free your angered soul?

Yeah, I call her a gatekeeper mostly because I never really liked her and especially because of all the pathetic excuses she made after both her losses to Rose. She is better than a gatekeeper. But seeing how badly calling her a gatekeeper triggers her fans here (all 4 of them), you can understand why it is so tempting to do so again.

Again, chill the fuck out. Stop going nuts at people calling your fave fighters names here.

Paragraphs of a reaponse and I am triggered? What excuse? That she had a bad weight cut? Second fight could easily been given to her and in many peoples eye she won that fight. So her saying she won it is not far fetched at all.

You are just a sad Hater and a loser. I am not white knighting anyways just calling you out on your bs.

I do the same thing anytime someone calls DC a bum or Bisping the worst champion of all time.

BS narratives like the one you are peddling beed to be called out.

Paragraphs of a reaponse and I am triggered? What excuse? That she had a bad weight cut? Second fight could easily been given to her and in many peoples eye she won that fight. So her saying she won it is not far fetched at all.

You are just a sad Hater and a loser. I am not white knighting anyways just calling you out on your bs.

I do the same thing anytime someone calls DC a bum or Bisping the worst champion of all time.

BS narratives like the one you are peddling beed to be called out.

Yes you are triggered as fuck my friend. I called Joanna a gatekeeper and you started crapping your pants out of anger. I admitted she was really good and still you are throwing a tantrum. You should try to be more objective man, you are clearly way too emotionnally invested. Joanna spoke loads of shite after losing, failing to admit she was no longer champion, she went full denial, Ronda style. It was pretty pathetic tbh. But she is still elite. But for fucks sake man, relax a bit and be less subjective, its clouding your judgment, not to mention going mad without a reason.

Did we Change the Definition of Delicious???

Yes you are triggered as fuck my friend. I called Joanna a gatekeeper and you started crapping your pants out of anger. I admitted she was really good and still you are throwing a tantrum. You should try to be more objective man, you are clearly way too emotionnally invested. Joanna spoke loads of shite after losing, failing to admit she was no longer champion, she went full denial, Ronda style. It was pretty pathetic tbh. But she is still elite. But for fucks sake man, relax a bit and be less subjective, its clouding your judgment, not to mention going mad without a reason.

tenor.gif

Back