Media Joanna Champion looking delicious

So this a silent ad for Starbucks, Reebok and whatever those hideous shoes are

Shoes are reebok. Boring black shirt is Urban Outfitters

She really should be putting #sponsored tags on her tweets

upload_2019-9-9_1-30-20.png

giphy.gif
Omfg perfect lmfao. Came to say how do you guys find her attractive and you nailed it.

She looks better than before; that's really not up for debate.

That being said, with a killer like Clubber Zhang at the top, her recent... transition... makes me think her head space isn't where it needs to be to take on a beast like her. I mean, she has the perfect style and experience to do so, but I can't imagine she has that fire anymore to tough that kind of fight out.

Not as delicious as your constant failure on a karate forum TS
I'm curious why you constantly refer to this as a "Karate forum"?

I find it rather perplexing but I guess that's just your gimmick, lol.

i know this may seem weird, but it's the manly hands that turns me off from female mma fighters

I used to find her cute, but "Boogey woman is coming for you" turned her into a witch. No coming back from that.

She looks better than before; that's really not up for debate.

That being said, with a killer like Clubber Zhang at the top, her recent... transition... makes me think her head space isn't where it needs to be to take on a beast like her. I mean, she has the perfect style and experience to do so, but I can't imagine she has that fire anymore to tough that kind of fight out.
Is that her new nickname - Clubber Zhang?

Hadn't heard that one before, I like it. But I haven't seen any of her other fights... I can't imagine that is her usual style.

I have always liked JJ. Great skills, intense, no quit, driven, ruthless.....
Meiimsq.jpg

Looks good. When she's geared up for fights, yeah then that doesn't do it for me at all.

Shes fat now sorry
Want to see her skinny again with boobs

Sooooooo you're a "Fan" of Shawn Michaels then?...

963904126.jpg

Back