Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
204 got revealed and Joanna wasn't on it. Hopefully this means MSG is in play for her.
I hope so.. and that is where she wants to fight.

But doesnt really matter where because
m3HATdr.gif

and haters are just going to have to
8ir7YEe.gif

2BiG7KL.png
2BiG7KL.png
2BiG7KL.png

I think JoJo got unfairly shitted on after Maryna Moroz blitzed her to arm bar finish in 90 secs ... she is 12-1 in Pro MMA
Yeah, but none of JoJo opponents was really top level. As you said her most impressive win was against Val - and she's only at the bottom of top 10, and her most impressive performance is not being ko'd by Joanna.

I like Joanne, she seems to be really nice girl, but she never fought anybody from the top. The closest was her TUF fight with Rose, when she lost.

Both JJ and KK have cardio for days, must be a slavic thing dragging trees and fighting with mules or something.
Yep. Life in Poland is basically like Rocky IV training. :D

Rogan basically forced it on Kowalkiewicz.
Not really. Karolina was talking about Joanna many times even before she won her last fight.

204 got revealed and Joanna wasn't on it. Hopefully this means MSG is in play for her.

I was kinda happy shes not on 204, been English and living only 1 hours away from Manchester I would have been gutted for her to fight and me not be able to go because i'm in Orlando!! So pissed that I can't go :'( - Only thing thats gunna make it worse is if she is a special guest for meet and greet or something I think i'd actually cry a river.

JoJo would definitely be JJ's easiest fight. JoJo is too slow, and does best against opponents like Von Plettenburg and (unfortunately) Letourneau, who stay at JoJo's best range and offer little to no offenses, letting them tee off on her. Anyone with speed who gets in her face, JoJo struggles with. She also reacts terribly to getting hit.

I agree, JoJo although a lovely person and badass fighter, she has no movement, she would be an early TKO in my opinion, shes too slow and static.

Ronda wishes she was Joanna.

Who's this Ronda person?! :D

I was kinda happy shes not on 204, (...) So pissed that I can't go :'
I was hoping that she will fight in England also, but after UFC announced that main-card starts at 3am local time i'm kinda happy too. It such a bad idea.

Now it must be in Poland!

I was hoping that she will fight in England also, but after UFC announced that main-card starts at 3am local time i'm kinda happy too. It such a bad idea.

Now it must be in Poland!

Yeah basically because it's a PPV and the majority of buys will come from the USA.
Still that's us getting screwed, should have made it a UFC on FOX or something. Theres already complaints raised over here re: Noise Pollution / Anti Social Behavior because of the time its taking place, but they will fall on deaf ears.. money talks.

Yeah basically because it's a PPV and the majority of buys will come from the USA.
So why do it anyway? I can't imagine how this will work... 3 fuckin am. lol.

btw. i just finished watching John Wayne Parr documentary "Blessed with venom", i never been big fan of muay thai but after this i want to watch some old Joanna's fights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back