Joanna Champion 6.0: Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I googled 203 date, but i did not looked at the card.

Anyway - somehow i doubt that UFC gonna do something else than JJ vs. KK. It's too good to not do this.

I agree for the most part, just wondering why they have not announced it yet then? Shelby did say that it was KK, Rose, JoJo, Andrade who were specifically in the title picture, and that their fights would determine it.

But KK should be the one imo .. she is at #2 in the rankings, so it's the only fight that makes sense to me based on that.

My God, can she be anymore BASED?!?

0Jy5z_s-200x150.gif

Maybe a little ... ;)

Vl39TkW.jpg

I agree for the most part, just wondering why they have not announced it yet then?
Maybe it's the holiday season or they are working on card in Poland. I think that their plan A assumed Rose, so they were caught by surprise, but still with some interesting match-up.

I hope that at that moment Dana is working on booking arena in somewhere in PL.

I agree for the most part, just wondering why they have not announced it yet then? Shelby did say that it was KK, Rose, JoJo, Andrade who were specifically in the title picture, and that their fights would determine it.

But KK should be the one imo .. she is at #2 in the rankings, so it's the only fight that makes sense to me based on that.

I'm beginning to think they're going to have KK fight the winner of JoJo/Andrade, and I'm sure they're going to try and build Grasso up as soon as possible. I could see Grasso and JJ fighting in Mexico if she gets into contention.

wkEhfV7.jpg

New thread and showing up for roll call.

The fuck...

Look at those pics. Nobody is taking out our girl anytime soon. As long as fighting remains her first priority. She will continue to decimate other women.

Very proud to be a fan.

I'm beginning to think they're going to have KK fight the winner of JoJo/Andrade, and I'm sure they're going to try and build Grasso up as soon as possible. I could see Grasso and JJ fighting in Mexico if she gets into contention.

With the way that the UFC has been known to do things, I wouldn't be surprised ... motherfuckers! :p

I'm beginning to think they're going to have KK fight the winner of JoJo/Andrade
This will leave Joanna without a fight for next 6 months. I want to see her in 2016 once again!

If i was matchmaker i would do
Joanna vs. Karolina for tilte
Winner of JoJo/Andrade vs. Carla Esparza for #1 contender
Loser of JoJo/Andrade vs. Claudia or Rose just to know more in rankings.

This will leave Joanna without a fight for next 6 months. I want to see her in 2016 once again!

Joanna vs. Karolina for title in New York :cool:
JoJo vs Andrade should be Joanna's next title defense after KK ;)
Claudia vs Grasso, why not, Joanna had to face Gadelha before her title shot :D

I like it .. <mma4>

JoJo vs Andrade should be Joanna's next title defense after KK ;)
I don't know. I'm not completely sold on JoJo or Andrade. I wouldn't be mad at this, but i think one more fight with former champion would be good for the winner. Also this would be a good opportunity for Carla to get another crack at the tilte. Former champion with 2 wins in a row - that is a good contender.

But mostly it's about timing - if JJ vs. KK will be around november, then winner will probably fight next around march. It's a long wait for JoJo/Andrade.

I don't know. I'm not completely sold on JoJo or Andrade. I wouldn't be mad at this, but i think one more fight with former champion would be good for the winner. Also this would be a good opportunity for Carla to get another crack at the tilte. Former champion with 2 wins in a row - that is a good contender.

But mostly it's about timing - if JJ vs. KK will be around november, then winner will probably fight next around march. It's a long wait for JoJo/Andrade.
To me its about what they are saying. I like Esparza but I haven't heard she wants to face JJ again.
KK and JoJo have talked about wanting to fight for the belt which is why I place them above the others.

I like Esparza but I haven't heard she wants to face JJ again.
Can you blame her?
PF8j9b.gif

She is still a top fighter in this division tho. So let's make her fight other top girls, and if she would pick up some nice w(like vs. winner of JoJo/Andrade) let's give her a rematch. Besides that win over her would be nice thing for somebody next in line for tilte shot.

KK I would say, I knew that she would get through Rose but Joanna of course dismantles her.

image.gif

Can you blame her?
PF8j9b.gif

She is still a top fighter in this division tho. So let's make her fight other top girls, and if she would pick up some nice w(like vs. winner of JoJo/Andrade) let's give her a rematch. Besides that win over her would be nice thing for somebody next in line for tilte shot.
Ya I like Esparza and agree on her being a top fighter. I know its been speculated on a possible Carla vs Claudia. They have beef and a lil unsettled history too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back