Joan Guzman?

BigNogFTW

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have a question. Is jeff still training him? and whos going to be in his corner for his next fight? because it's the same day as DLH-Forbes. :icon_chee

I thought Floyd Snr was training Guzman? Kabuki should be able to confirm that. I see the predicament though with the clash of dates with Oscar.

I like Alex Arthur but Guzman is too good for him whoever his trainer is right now.

I thought Floyd Snr was training Guzman? Kabuki should be able to confirm that. I see the predicament though with the clash of dates with Oscar.

I like Alex Arthur but Guzman is too good for him whoever his trainer is right now.

In this interview jeff said that he will be training Guzman because Floyd Sr is busy w/ DLH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRh7i-YuTEk

And now jeff is training Forbes for the DLH fight.

Last I heard, Jeff pulled out of training Forbes because Floyd Jnr threw his toys out the pram.

Its Roger that pulled out training Forbes and jeff replaced him :icon_chee

Floyd Sr trains Guzman last I heard.

It's weird because I've talked to Roger about Stevie before, they came up together. I believe he was Roger's first titlist as a trainer. He's off training Forbes, but it was more just to drum up some hype for a very quiet fight.

So in summary:

Floyd Mayweather Snr who trains Guzman won

Well he may get a Mayweather in his corner now..

I'm pretty gutted too, I'm a big Guzman fan. Hopefully it's not postponed for too long.

I forgot to post in this thread, Joan's been running with the same group of guys surrounding Argenis Mendez. They're not "training" him as much as just helping him look after himself. He's hilarious though, he makes fun of himself a lot for being fat between Fights.

That sucks. I was looking forward to Arthur/Guzman as well.

I actually liked Guzman with Sr. I thought they looked good together.

Back