Jo Jo Calderwood gives prediction on Carla Esparza vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk

She's a very talented striker, not hot enough to fully distract me from her fighting style. Like Paige or somethin

Jojo could read me phonebook all day and I would just say :"Oh yeah, tell me more. What comes after C?"

Dat sweet sweet voice.

i dont get it, i find her repulsive.

you must be like...

tumblr_mw6u8gAzzr1r8u1z3o4_250.gif

It's official: JoJo and Joanna are both invited to sit on my face. Carla is invited to watch the scene.

UFC rankings currently place Jojo at no.5, not 6 as she stated.

picture.php

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

I would like to see her vs any of the 3 girls above her (Rose especially) but matchmakers might think that:

- Rose is too soon

- Gadelha is not the best matchup to showcase Jojo (and the division as a whole)

..so my guess is Penne next for Jojo.

What I would pay to watch some Jojo and Markos woman on woman action...

Jo Jo vs. Tecia should be an exciting stand-up fight: the height and reach of Jo Jo vs. the speedy footwork of The Tiny Tornado closing the gap, striking, and moving out again.

Jo Jo vs. Tecia should be an exciting stand-up fight: the height and reach of Jo Jo vs. the speedy footwork of The Tiny Tornado closing the gap, striking, and moving out again.

No, it wouldn`t be so competitive. There`s a reason she semi-called out Tecia there: it`s an easy fight. It would look almost exactly like her fight with Ham, another under-sized kickboxer with little KO power. Jojo wouldn`t have to worry about getting taken down or subbed and she would have every advantage except speed in the stand-up. A tailor-made opponent. If she is really serious about getting a title fight, she should be calling our Gadelha. A win over Claudia would pretty much auto-decide her as the next title contender. But, she doesn`t seem to want to fight Claudia...

Jarl

lots of uk girls have very soft accents/voices, very feminine.

She's adorable. A very good fighter, too.

She may be soft-spoken, and she may not particularly be keen on doing interviews, but she actually does quite well in front of the camera. She speaks well and doesn't really come off as awkward or uncomfortable.

WAR Jojo! Can't wait to see her next fight. I wish they'd give her one already.

Taking the right kind of PEDs could fix that voice of Jo Jo's, make it deeper and more masculine, maybe put some hair on her chest too!

Okay, I'm totally joking and I don't think Jo Jo's voice needs to be fixed, but I AM trying to make a serious point: we should want very thorough drug testing in place so that female fighters don't face the temptation to choose to sacrifice their natural female hormonal balance for an artificially-induced masculinized one that would give them a competitive edge. Make the UFC safe for voices like Jo Jo's!

UFC rankings currently place Jojo at no.5, not 6 as she stated.

She was rank 6 up until just recently. Tecia Torres was rank 5. Not sure why the rankings have changed suddenly--I noticed the change just today. Not that I'm complaining of course :D Jojo deserves top 5.

Back