JMM vs Campbell?? In the Making??

Pacman better stay far away from Campbell.

yeah i saw that on boxrec really surprised me

juan vs casmayor is a savage fight too , which according to boxrec in happening in September's

Marquez was on the spanish boxing broadcast on Friday here in LA and he said that Campbell looked like his next fight. Pretty interesting.

Not to detract from Manny's power but can JMM really take Nates punch? I dont think so.If I were Campbells people I'd be scrambling to make this fight. good $ and against a smaller guy. Plus I always root for ex grocery store workers!

JMM should stay active while waiting for the trilogy with Manny to take place.

bad move for jmm fighting the man at that class, an regardless of what casa or diaz tells u campbell is the man,,

i know jmm is well school tough and conditioned; but i think he lacks the all round athleticism to make up for the size, power, durability and physicality nate brings.

i think the pace and the punishment nate dishes out will wear down jmm and campbell will stop him

jmm couldn't muscle or really physically dominate pac, nor could he just stand in w/pac power; what is he gonna do w/nate.

bad move for jmm fighting the man at that class, an regardless of what casa or diaz tells u campbell is the man,,

i know jmm is well school tough and conditioned; but i think he lacks the all round athleticism to make up for the size, power, durability and physicality nate brings.

i think the pace and the punishment nate dishes out will wear down jmm and campbell will stop him

jmm couldn't muscle or really physically dominate pac, nor could he just stand in w/pac power; what is he gonna do w/nate.

I don't agree I think Casa is the man. I'm a Diaz fan as you know :D but in my mind before the Nate fight he was 2nd.

I do agree about bad move for JMM.

I don't agree I think Casa is the man. I'm a Diaz fan as you know :D but in my mind before the Nate fight he was 2nd.

I do agree about bad move for JMM.

in a sense i see ur point, casa has the win over campbell; but the only reason he be katsidis is cus he was given a gift over santa cruz and campbell beat the man at that weight class, not an interim guy. Nate campbell beat ring champion at that weightclass, casa is good/tough/dirty enough to beat nate; but i think he should have to do it, not take a lesser fight so he can hang onto his title.

he already had a gift against cruz, don't give him another by letting him fight a juan diaz AFTER the worst beating and 1st loss of his career.

in a sense i see ur point, casa has the win over campbell; but the only reason he be katsidis is cus he was given a gift over santa cruz and campbell beat the man at that weight class, not an interim guy. Nate campbell beat ring champion at that weightclass, casa is good/tough/dirty enough to beat nate; but i think he should have to do it, not take a lesser fight so he can hang onto his title.

he already had a gift against cruz, don't give him another by letting him fight a juan diaz AFTER the worst beating and 1st loss of his career.

Yea Casa did beat Nate though I think we'd agree they are two different fighters now. In fact it was a pretty close fight last time. Nate would have a serious chance in a rematch.

Agreed on the gift decision. In fact I didn't think he beat Kid Diamond...though now that i think about it I should go back and watch that fight.

I think Casa is currently the ring champion though for whatever its worth.

I dont like that my boy is fighting Casa next but it is what it is. If Juan thinks Nate roughed him up he hasn't seen anything yet.

If I'm Casa my only focus would be Pacman. Its time he cashed out.

Shit, that sounds like a good fight, granted JMM can take the physicality of Nate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back