JJ: I was cold for some reason. I couldn

maxime

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This is actually sad to read that now:

Last edited:
Certainly a funny choice, dat caffeine is bad for you brah.

Haha went and took some coke.

Obviously was looking for his dealer in the crowds

CSqgJ.gif

And I drew some energy from the fans ( apparently fans is jones code for coke)

Ive used it to cut weight before. Its a wonderful diuretic. Unlike most banned cutting agents, its only in your system for two days, not weeks. IMO he was using this as a cheat to cut weight for fight night, doing it smartly he would have started weeks n weeks before fight to boost the metabolism

Everything he said post fight was freakin bizarre. My girlfriend who literally has no idea who he is and had never heard of MMA watched the presser with me, and she commented that she thought he must be insane.

Im only 180 and i can shed 7-12 lbs water weight in about two days w the stuff. Then, it acts to stimey the appetite helping lose more weight, Not a bad choice if you've got 35 lbs to lose fast. Just my thoughts, but im speaking from lots of experience here (yay for me i know about cocaine i know) and its not an unwise choice for cutting weight if you're careful imo

Im only 180 and i can shed 7-12 lbs water weight in about two days w the stuff. Then, it acts to stimey the appetite helping lose more weight, Not a bad choice if you've got 35 lbs to lose fast. Just my thoughts, but im speaking from lots of experience here (yay for me i know about cocaine i know) and its not an unwise choice for cutting weight if you're careful imo

But then you have no appetite to regain weight before fight time no?

When celebs need drugs they ask their fans bros.

Back