JJ has the best resume of anyone in MMA

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you can argue this point no matter how you have him on the goat list. He is number 4 for me.

Jon Jones.

Jose Aldo.

Anderson Silva.

GSP.

Place those in whatever order makes you happy.

Agreed, it's non-negotiable @ this point when you see how long other fighters manage to hold onto their gold lol

Meeting him and getting his autograph and having him flirt with me aside, he'll always be MY fav *heart eyes emoji*

Last edited:
I thought you meant joanna not the drug cheat jon jones.

GSP's resume is better. JJ has some real quality names, but many of these guys were past their prime. His best win for sure is DC, with maybe Gus being 2nd (or Machida?, Shogun?). Shogun has been riddled with injuries forever, Rampage was many years past his prime, Vitor was fighting at MW moving up, Chael?

Like I said, a great resume as far as name value, but, GSP's resume is way better if you consider who he fought, when he fought them and where they were ranked when he did.

He has some solid names on there.

But you don't fight names in The Octagon. You fight human beings.

Context is everything.

Drug Cheat

Escaped Drug Cheat

Drug Cheat

GSP
Shut up lmao you can't accurately accuse cleared people of still being cheaters .....

And then "escaped drug cheat" ?

I don't even like Aldo, but come on dude lol that's grasping @ straws as hell

And out of them all, Georges was the one I believe was TRULY using during his reign..

Last edited:
As a long time Jones fan he can't be the best because he got popped same with Anderson.
George and Aldo are still 2 of the best along with MM

Shut up lmao you can't accurately accuse cleared people of still being cheaters .....

And then "escaped drug cheat" ?

I don't even like Aldo, but come on dude lol

And out of them all, Georges was the one I believe was TRULY using during his reign..
Who got cleared?

Gee, I can't pick!

Ok let's do this, which one of these fighters has beaten every single fighter they have ever faced and are not criminal scumbag hit and run cheater assholes?

Whichever of the list fits that description gets my vote as greater fighter in MMA history.

Jon Jones.

Jose Aldo.

Anderson Silva.

GSP.

Place those in whatever order makes you happy.
Jose Aldo but no Fedor? Huh?

Aldo is clearly #5. The other four are all arguable overall GOAT candidates, Aldo is not.

So top 4 goes in any order, Aldo is 5, and 6 and beyond is all up to debate.

Jones anderson and GSP are the best 3 that ever fought.

[QUOTEI ="Rav1n1983, post: 125519871, member: 486671"]As a long time Jones fan he can't be the best because he got popped same with Anderson.
George and Aldo are still 2 of the best along with MM[/QUOTE]

I never said best. I said best resume.
I would pick Fedor as the goat fighter.

I never said best. I said best resume.
I would pick Fedor as the goat fighter.
My bad sorry reading comprehension not so great.[/QUOTE]
No prob dude. I do the same myself all the time.

Back