JJ Does Coke, Diaz Smokes Pot

I wouldn't compare weed to coke because I think marijuana does a lot of good things for you...but at the same time not everyone that does coke becomes hooked. Sometimes people do it once or twice a year or every few years.

Too much propaganda has been built up claiming all drugs are bad (except booze,cigs and pharmaceuticals) and a lot of people who've never touched "illegal" drugs are completely brainwashed/confused at this point.

On another note, I find it odd JJ checked himself into rehab so quickly after getting popped. I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but looks like a publicity stunt to me.

you hit it on the nail with this, OP. No reason to dwell on this any further...

I'm starting to wonder if recreational drugs are as bad as they say.

These world-class athletes do it. And are able to manage their way through a training camp.

I don't know about you guys but I'm feeling more inclined to think blowing off steam with a moderate dose of something recreational might do me more good than Wheaties.

On another note, I find it odd JJ checked himself into rehab so quickly after getting popped. I'm not typically a conspiracy theorist, but looks like a publicity stunt to me.

I don't imagine someone who just defended his belt to be in such dire condition that he needs immediate rehab.

A little recreational drugs in moderation doesn't seem to be all that bad for you. Seems like checking into rehab is a publicity stunt for JJ...

What do you guys think?

Congratulations, Bones, thats the great example you are teaching sherdoggers.

Back