JJ did show some class at 1 point...

BoooooooM

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
DC called a timeout during the fight and JJ stopped fighting. I know there was an eye poke, but dean didnt see it. JJ coulda kept fighting, but he stopped and then dean came in the stop the fight.

Shows hes got respect for the fight game, wants to win legitimately. A dirty fighter woulda kept going. Hell im sure a lot of other fighters woulda kept going, it was midway into the fight, your not thinking clearly, adrenaline pumpin.

maybe we need to invent a rule that everyone gets a timeout (gotta call it like DC) if u get poked in the eye. You get your time, they go to replay. If you didnt get poked in the eye you lose the fight and have to wear the im a dirty lier hat for a week.

He showed class after poking someone in the eye. Gotcha.

he initiated touching gloves as well.

Not nearly as classy as DC throwing strikes after the bell. That's pure class.

that was jones being an even bigger dick. He raised his hands as if the fight was over and when dc had his guard down he punched him twice. DC responded to a dick move not intentional punching after the bell.

that was jones being an even bigger dick. He raised his hands as if the fight was over and when dc had his guard down he punched him twice. DC responded to a dick move not intentional punching after the bell.

Don't bother, man, they won't get it

I'd feel so sad about myself if my #1 concern was 'class' in a cage fight.

50 year old women everywhere here worrying about being classy.

So genuine dislike is a no-go, non genuine dislike is also a no-go.
I saw what I wanted to see, not farting rainbows and pissing sunshine. A good match with an impressive Bones

DC got hit because he stopped fighting before the fight was over. So at the very least, Jones outsmarted him and that makes Jones a dick?

I'd feel so sad about myself if my #1 concern was 'class' in a cage fight.

50 year old women everywhere here worrying about being classy.

Its like hockey fans calling opposing hockey fans classless because they boo their players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back