Jiu-Jitsu students are little GIRLS

Yeah, interracial relationships are wrong. :icon_chee

In that case, i never want to get to brown.

A brown Gi with my complextion would just be ridiculous.

I think purple belt and brown belts look good on a black gi.

never ever wear a blue belt on a blue gi.

white belt on blue gi is cool.

white belt on white gi is uncool.

i have a green as well which i used when i feel like going commando.

Hah funny how this thread descended into talk about different Gi colours and if they match your complexion. The word irony doesn't cover it.

Also the TS would be maadddddd now that his rant turned into another fashion thread lulz.

Hypocritical whiners starthing stupid threads:

user6127_pic2_1216994868.jpg

never ever wear a blue belt on a blue gi.
i wear a blue belt on a blue gi. and the mats are also blue, even the ones that protect the drywall.

it is my version of the floating helio head, except i dont have lasers coming out of my eyes. only suggestive winks and puppy dog eyes

I came in to complain that the use of "girls," but I see you've all become spontaneously gay. And that is fantastic.

I came in to complain that the use of "girls," but I see you've all become spontaneously gay. And that is fantastic.

I wonder if you've read my parody thread yet LOL

I'd consider become bi to be with you. It is what it is, just sayin'.

Edit: Clarification of something, I'm not actually gay. I just play one on TV.

It is true that there are some jiu jitsu students that are little girls, yes. Not all of them, though. I'm not sure if this means anything-- but the little girls seem to show up to the Kids' classes. Odd.

Back