Jiu-Jitsu students are little GIRLS

johnnyvtx

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why do so many people care if other people are late to a class that is a hobby to them. Or if a person wears a blue or black gi when they're new to Jiu-jitsu. Or if the guy might be gay. Some of you guys remind me of the little girls I was in third grade with.

Umad.

EDIT: Wait a minute, are you saying you're a gay, black gi-wearing person who shows up to class late and got yelled at or something?

Why do so many people care if other people are late to a class that is a hobby to them. Or if a person wears a blue or black gi when they're new to Jiu-jitsu. Or if the guy might be gay. Some of you guys remind me of the little girls I was in third grade with.

I won't bother pointing out the irony :rolleyes:

No, not mad, just a thought from all the threads lately.

Sweet white belt thread.

its a fairly natural feeling, everyone wants to feel like they earned it. If I'm in class, suffering through the heat and warmup, you stroll in 15 mins late and start class, I feel like you are taking it easy. The gi thing is meh, who cares. We have a 450 lb guy who regularly shows up late to dodge the warmups. Lazy.

Actually, I'm guessing that you have no clue what martial arts are. Martial arts teach what is known as "discipline" as well as "respect". Some clubs believe in it/teach it more than others. This is the reason why such things are "big deals" to some people.

But since you're most likely trolling

GTFO

There are little girls that attend the children's class at my school -- so, I will concur that some Jiu-Jitsu student are little girls.

what's wrong with a black gi? :(

Some BJJ instructors frown upon them for newbies because it's outside of traditional blue or white gi. I think most probably don't care any more, but I could be wrong.

Some BJJ instructors frown upon them for newbies because it's outside of traditional blue or white gi. I think most probably don't care any more, but I could be wrong.

my instructor sold it to me, so I'm assuming it's ok for me to wear :icon_chee

I was wondering why we had a class dedicated to "our changing bodies" thanks TS, that clears up a lot for me.

Holy Crap. You're right.
rszkidsclass0807012.jpg

I was wondering why we had a class dedicated to "our changing bodies" thanks TS, that clears up a lot for me.

LMFAO. I do find it annoying when the guy who skipped warm ups come in and asks me why I'm tired.

I dont care if a new guy wears a nice gi or is late to warm-ups. But I dont want to get tapped in Homoplata

I do lurk this place and chuckle at some of the bitchassness that seems to resonate.

But honestly, i think it's from the family atmosphere JiuJitsu brings. That makes it all the more excusable.

Striking is such a person growth, whereas JiuJistu is you developing along with your team and iron sharpening iron, so caring about the intricacies of your team is important.

Back