Jiu Jitsu Fights

winner is the first one to land a solid kick on the other ones penis. jiu jitsu is sacred

Balto said:
Yins is Pittsburgh slang for you all. It is pretty silly. Even in Pittsburgh people are usually half joking when they say it.

"Hey yins guys wanna go dahn to da Stiller game?"

We are very sophisticated here in Pittsburgh.

haha. don't worry man, i wouldn't know where to start listing all the shit people say here in newfoundland. :D

ClubberLange said:
Dedicado said:
ref, a timer (3 minutes in my exp.) QUOTE]
3 minutes? wtf?
okay 2? I dunno! I just fight the damn things, I never had anybody time me! I spend the time the ref is giving out the rules trying to stare down the BTT fighter while simultaneously not breaking eye contact with the Machado guys who are doing the same to me, and trying to ignore the Gracie-Barra guy who is directly behind me and happens to be literally breathing on my neck! Also, my coach, who never travels with me to the tourney, is Judo, so I teach him the rules.
I'm gonna actually go to a BJJ class, Marcus Soares BJJ (Carlson Gracie Team), when I move closer to civilization. Right now the school is 37 hours away at 80 mph. When I move to Kelowna, in october, it'll only be 3.5 hours away. So he'll teach me how it works in the really real world. :)

Winner is the first one to go super sayia-jin and blow thier opponent up.

johil d'o said:
16. Your tweezers touch the metal sides and the buzzer and red nose light turn on.

17. Keep any part of your body on 'your' color spot without falling over. Twistjitsu....

From today on in Hawaii I will teach people to use yins in a sentence, and I've got yins all to thank for it.

Gsoares2 said:
When your hippo has all the marbles.
I actually spat coffee on my screen reading this!!! :D

Pale1 said:
15.Coach one guy and sucker punch the other guy's coach, but only if he is on crutches.

16. Tricking your opponent into a pit full of pointy sticks.
17. Fill your opponents gas tank with sugar.
18. Submission (bourbon)
19. Winning by stylepoints (for cool kimono, tatoos, haircut, nationality) wait... this one is actually true in some japanese shows... fawck
20. Finding the 5 red stars

21.) "Pantsing" him before he pantses yins!
22.) getting underneath his mount and keeping him there.
23.) using "Black Lotus" to charge up your mana to full and destroying all his lands.
24.) whoever gets Gabby Pazman's digits first! (even if you lose the match, you win in life!)

Back