Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by TheLionsDen240, Aug 2, 2005.
I was wondering, what are some ways to win in a Jiu-Jitsu fight.
If I understand the question correctly, the ways to win are:
2. Massive headwound.
3. You cry "Uncle!"
4. Your kimono touches the ground.
5. You cross the finish line first.
These are some of the most common. There are probably more.
Another way of winning a jiujitsu fight is by being more descriptive in what you mean.
you guys give him a break, From the lions den.
W h a t T h e y N e e d T o K n o w I s W h a t T h e F u c k A r e Y o u T a l k i n g A b o u t?
submission or points.
6. Hold your breath until your opponent has to surface for air.
7. Push your opponent off the platform.
8. Getting all the questions right in the bonus round.
this thread is hilarious. :icon_lol:
The way to win is to have a good excuse even if you lose;
"they were bigger than me"
"if there weren't any time limits I would have won"
feel free to add more of these
The best way to win is to start a thread like this and follow all the advice you are given. You will win every match that way.
9. Throw your opponent over the top rope.
10. Make sure you pick rock when your opponent chooses scissors.
Pinfall, Count out, disqualification and outside interference can all also end a match. Not submission though, because jiu jitsu fighters never quit until their head has been removed. Then you can steal their power, immortality and go up a belt grade at the same time.
1) drop you wallet and run ... you win by not getting subbed
2) beat the bitch a bat or spray him with mace
3) call the cops and make sure when they show up you're getting choked so they arrest the guy before the fight is over and you win by disqualification
Ok in UFC ways to win are submission, ko, decision and so on. What are some ways to win in Jiu Jitsu
I hear you can win at jiu jitsu by having the appropriate number of weasels on weasel day at work.
Your question has been answered by Jahred.
11. All your opponents were voted off the island.
12. America chooses you to be their next American Idol.
13. You were able to place 3 X's in a row.
14. You sunk your opponent's battleship.
bwahahaha! you guys are so mean! Bwahahahaa!
No one yet has argued that you can't have a true jiu jitsu "fight" because no punches are thrown. What's wrong with you guys? Slow today?
15.Coach one guy and sucker punch the other guy's coach, but only if he is on crutches.
Separate names with a comma.