Jiu Jitsu Battle:Edwin Najmi Vs Wayne Ashford Quick Triangle

I actually took a few tips of his footlocks from his HL vid. Footlocks and triangles are his game

Funny,I did too.I studied the hell out of it.The main thing I changed was how I hold it now.

Yes he trained for a while at gokors before he went to roumal. His foot locks are his speciality's.

I started training Jiu Jitsu at Romulos. I did like a mix of judo and sambo i guess with the gokor guys

I'm sorry to see Wayne lose like that instead of getting to show off his skills. But I'm sure he'd be the first to admit that was damn slick.

I started training Jiu Jitsu at Romulos. I did like a mix of judo and sambo i guess with the gokor guys

I saw on your budovideos interview that youve only been training for 3 years and started with judo. all good dude. you did great and manhandled wayne. cant wait to see your match with Liera Jr.
quick question about romulo's though: do you guys start rolling standing up or from the knees?

I saw on your budovideos interview that youve only been training for 3 years and started with judo. all good dude. you did great and manhandled wayne. cant wait to see your match with Liera Jr.
quick question about romulo's though: do you guys start rolling standing up or from the knees?

Thanks, Standing almost all of the time.

Back