Media Jiri Prochazka - The Last Samurai (short film)

You sound angry/insecure, especially coming randomly back to this.
But before you tell me to use my "dumb brain", why don't you take a look in the mirror and realize that I said Sage had no pedigree or unreal record before the UFC, so there was no reason to think he was legit. . . except that he got the UFC Dana While Privilege. The fact that Sage OBVIOUSLY had a million casual fans on his band wagon is literally irrelevant (and either stupid on your part, or disingenuous/in bad faith) to even bring up.
A fighter with a ton of distinguished wins, and a long, solid record and fantastic decade-long highlight real s understandably hyped, and only and idiot/someone disingenuous would compare that as equally undeserving as the hype Sage got.

Now leave me alone and please don't answer to this in two weeks with a non-sequitur "come-back" and calling me names.

I will answer when I want to do it, be it right now or be it in few years when Prochazka gets exposed and I will remind all of you dumbfucks that at some point you were fans of this guy.

I will answer when I want to do it, be it right now or be it in few years when Prochazka gets exposed and I will remind all of you dumbfucks that at some point you were fans of this guy.
Who is your favorite fighter and why is it Jiri Prochazka?

Haha, I've liked him for years, and will continue to do so. I look forward to your message/post of clarity in the coming years.

Back