Media Jiri Prochazka - The Last Samurai (short film)

L.O.L. What pedigree and record did Sage have coming into the UFC, and then who did he beat? Go tuck your micro-penis away and take your bitching elsewhere.

In case your dumb brain does not remember, people were making tons of threads every single day about Northcutt and he had lots of “fans”.
He lost to Barberena and all the hype went to garbage, then he lost some more and now no one even talks about him anymore.
If those “fans” were real fans they would still be talking about him.

But they don’t because they are fans only when a fighter is winning, when he loses they forget about him.

Exactly the same thing will happen to this dude.

Pretty awesome to see dumbfks like you get absolutely flamed for their idiocy.

LMFAO who is flaming me? Retards like you who get pissed because I called you bandwagon jumpers?
That is exactly what you are. No wonder nobody likes fans or journalists.

If this guy gets the belt Sherdog will become even more unbearable than usual. His fans (bandwagon jumpers actually) are going to be annoying to death
Tough shit bitch.
Mma fighters have fans. Deal with it.

shut your mouth. As soon as he loses all his new fans will very quickly disappear. Most people here are not fans but only wagon jumpers. Today he is the great deal, tomorrow he will lose and no one will care about him anymore.

Where are the fans of Sage Northcutt? Where are the fans of Jonny Walker?
So we have fun today you party pooping loser.

Tough shit bitch.

They have some fans, and tons of wagon jumpers.
You are one of them, as soon as he starts losing you will change your avatar.

LMFAO who is flaming me? Retards like you who get pissed because I called you bandwagon jumpers?
That is exactly what you are. No wonder nobody likes fans or journalists.
Everyone who has replied has shit on you. You're just to fucking retarded too comprehend lmfaoooo.

They have some fans, and tons of wagon jumpers.
You are one of them, as soon as he starts losing you will change your avatar.
I like more than one fighter. News at 11.

You have NO BALLS.

Go hard or go home.

Mind immediately went to this.

Everyone who has replied has shit on you. You're just to fucking retarded too comprehend lmfaoooo.

lmfao everyone? You think I care what fucking sherdoggers say to me?
I have zero respect for this place. It is full of clowns who just lurk into other people pockets, jump on bandwagons and think that Logan Paul has a chance if Koing Mayweather.
You really think I care what that people may say about me?
You and those clowns can go fuck yourselves.

I have zero respect for this place. It is full of clowns who just lurk into other people pockets, jump on bandwagons and think that Logan Paul has a chance if Koing Mayweather.

Yawn. Cool story bro. Stay a dumbfuck peace

Not yet. Jiri said that his new nickname should arise from some certain situation or experience.....but there were some suggestions from journalists, for example Samurai of Czechia.
I wouldn't mind him using that but let's see what he comes with. He should Def ditch "denisa"

Tough shit bitch.
I love the bandwagon criticism lol

Like yeah when a fighter starts beating elite dudes in an exciting fashion they get more fans, I hardly knew about Jiri a couple of years ago, now he's proven himself as legit, am I supposed to not like him because I wasn't watching him as an amateur?

I love the bandwagon criticism lol

Like yeah when a fighter starts beating elite dudes in an exciting fashion they get more fans, I hardly knew about Jiri a couple of years ago, now he's proven himself as legit, am I supposed to not like him because I wasn't watching him as an amateur?
Obviously not.

Maybe We should ask him who we are allowed to Like?

The problem is not that you begin to like a fighter when he starts winning.
The problems are that

1) You immediately overrate them to a sickening point and

2) When they lose you stop being fans of them.

This is why you are only bandwagon jumpers.

Look what happened to Masvidal. After the Edwards incident and the Askren fight the whole forum was a huge fan. Then he lost a couple fights and now no one really likes him anymore. Real fans stay loyal in victory and specially in defeat. Wagonjumpers only like fighters when they win.

Today everybody is a fan of Prochazka. But if he loses his next fight everybody will forget about him and will just jump onto the next wagon.

The problem is not that you begin to like a fighter when he starts winning.
The problems are that

1) You immediately overrate them to a sickening point and

2) When they lose you stop being fans of them.

This is why you are only bandwagon jumpers.

Look what happened to Masvidal. After the Edwards incident and the Askren fight the whole forum was a huge fan. Then he lost a couple fights and now no one really likes him anymore. Real fans stay loyal in victory and specially in defeat. Wagonjumpers only like fighters when they win.

Today everybody is a fan of Prochazka. But if he loses his next fight everybody will forget about him and will just jump onto the next wagon.
The fuck would you know about who likes who and when? Do they need to check in with you first??

Masvidal will always be one of my favorite fighters.

Also we are allowed to have more than one that we like.

Jiri has fans because he is awesome. Go away.

Also the guy is getting a world title shot so how is anyone overrating him at this point?

Last edited:
Mark my words, when he starts losing you “fans” will stop talking about him, and you will change your avatar.

In case your dumb brain does not remember, people were making tons of threads every single day about Northcutt and he had lots of “fans”.
He lost to Barberena and all the hype went to garbage, then he lost some more and now no one even talks about him anymore.
If those “fans” were real fans they would still be talking about him.

But they don’t because they are fans only when a fighter is winning, when he loses they forget about him.

Exactly the same thing will happen to this dude.
You sound angry/insecure, especially coming randomly back to this.
But before you tell me to use my "dumb brain", why don't you take a look in the mirror and realize that I said Sage had no pedigree or unreal record before the UFC, so there was no reason to think he was legit. . . except that he got the UFC Dana While Privilege. The fact that Sage OBVIOUSLY had a million casual fans on his band wagon is literally irrelevant (and either stupid on your part, or disingenuous/in bad faith) to even bring up.
A fighter with a ton of distinguished wins, and a long, solid record and fantastic decade-long highlight real s understandably hyped, and only and idiot/someone disingenuous would compare that as equally undeserving as the hype Sage got.

Now leave me alone and please don't answer to this in two weeks with a non-sequitur "come-back" and calling me names.

Back