Media Jiri Prochazka - The Last Samurai (short film)

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Short film about Jiri and his MMA journey.

There are also some news about Jiri's next fight.
-

Jiri was selected as backup for Blachowicz vs Teixeira and is ready to step in if anyone of them get injured.

If Blachowicz vs Teixeira fight takes place, Jiri is supposed to fight winner in Oct/Nov

-

awaw.jpg

War Jiri!!!

If this guy gets the belt Sherdog will become even more unbearable than usual. His fans (bandwagon jumpers actually) are going to be annoying to death

Short film about Jiri and his MMA journey.

There are also some news about Jiri's next fight.
-

Jiri was selected as backup for Blachowicz vs Teixeira and is ready to step in if anyone of them get injured.

If Blachowicz vs Teixeira fight takes place, Jiri is supposed to fight winner in Oct/Nov

-

View attachment 855413

War Jiri!!!

I can believe that he's the backup as he barely cuts weight, 2-3kg.

If this guy gets the belt Sherdog will become even more unbearable than usual. His fans (bandwagon jumpers actually) are going to be annoying to death
He's an established, exciting fighter in his prime.
People like *you* are *already* annoying chiming-in on posts like this just to whine and complain that your mother didn't hold you as a child.

If you really feel like doing God's work, go whine on Khamzat threads. Jiri is kicking high-level ass and taking names, is exciting, a good genuine guy, and has charisma. OF COURSE he's going to attract fans. . . and apparently haters.

He's an established, exciting fighter in his prime.
People like *you* are *already* annoying chiming-in on posts like this just to whine and complain that your mother didn't hold you as a child.

If you really feel like doing God's work, go whine on Khamzat threads. Jiri is kicking high-level ass and taking names, is exciting, a good genuine guy, and has charisma. OF COURSE he's going to attract fans. . . and apparently haters.

shut your mouth. As soon as he loses all his new fans will very quickly disappear. Most people here are not fans but only wagon jumpers. Today he is the great deal, tomorrow he will lose and no one will care about him anymore.

Where are the fans of Sage Northcutt? Where are the fans of Jonny Walker?

Its going to be good for sport if Jiri gets belt. He is going to promote MMA and not himself or his big ego......I personally have enough of guys like McGregor,Masvidal,Covington,etc.. MMA needs champions like Jiri!

shut your mouth. As soon as he loses all his new fans will very quickly disappear. Most people here are not fans but only wagon jumpers. Today he is the great deal, tomorrow he will lose and no one will care about him anymore.

Where are the fans of Sage Northcutt? Where are the fans of Jonny Walker?

L.O.L. What pedigree and record did Sage have coming into the UFC, and then who did he beat? Go tuck your micro-penis away and take your bitching elsewhere.

"Bandwagon jumpers" lol were people rooting for Reyes before the fight?
Is it a bad thing becoming a fan of a fighter after a performance like that?? I became a fan after he beat Volkan and I'll always be a fan of his style, he also seems like a good dude.
People are so negative about stupid shit nowadays, actually pathetic.

Is it me or was he more muscular before he joined the ufc? In his older fights he looks bigger and leaner.

I think barring some real mental fart (which is a non-remote possibility) Jiri is a safe pick over either Glover or Jan.

Is it me or was he more muscular before he joined the ufc? In his older fights he looks bigger and leaner.

He used to lift tons of iron and do lot of bodybuilding trainings, which made him look like a beast....but it was hurting his cardio and quickness. So he decided to lose lot of his muscles mass after lose vs King Mo.

lmao

His first fight was a K.O. over a guy who has never been knocked down before. His second was a K.O. over a guy who arguably beat Jon Jones. Both exciting fights.

Are you telling me that people are not supposed to like him because of those things?
{<huh}

Some of these Youtube guys make better documentaries and highlight reels than the actual professional stuff.

Anyway, hard not to like Jiri. Has all the right ingredients to really be a superstar.

I noticed that too. In his very early fights he definitely looked a bit more muscular. Looked like he was lifting more weights. He seemed bulkier and it made his striking look less fluid. When he started fighting in Rizin he looked leaner.

I respect how he doesn't absolutely brutalize people who are clearly out, unlike some of those other baboons

Pretty awesome to see dumbfks like you get absolutely flamed for their idiocy.

Has he decided his new nickname yet?
Not yet. Jiri said that his new nickname should arise from some certain situation or experience.....but there were some suggestions from journalists, for example Samurai of Czechia.

Back