News Jiri Prochazka signs with UFC

Best news of Today. But nobody's care... only casuals out there

Nice. Hope they give him a decent debut fight. He is already somewhat proven.

I'm surprised to see such an experienced account give so much credit to walker. It might be the best signing since... Cornier maybe even. Walker wasn't even in like top 100. Jiri is a legit prospect, walker was kind of a nobody when he was signed. I guess ur saying retrospectively, which i would totally agree with
Definitely retrospectively I had no idea who Walker was prior to his debut.

Ooooooooh sheeeeeeeeet
Give him JAN
Was just going to say this.
Jan has been on a tear lately, fucking up the UFCs plans for Marquee names from other divisions. Let him give Jiri a proper welcome.

Time will tell how natty Jiri is.
I really want to believe he will not be flagged by USADA after his first fight.
This guy has been fighting on Rizin. I mean, Gabi Garcia is alowed to fight there so there is no drug testing going on.
Otherwise, this could be someone who will give Jon Jones trouble.
First fight should be someone just outside the top 10. Feed him to Mauricio Rua. Shogun doesn't have a fight at the moment.

Was just going to say this.
Jan has been on a tear lately, fucking up the UFCs plans for Marquee names from other divisions. Let him give Jiri a proper welcome.

fuck yeah, I think Jan would mess him up to be honest

I don't have high hopes for someone that got KO'd stiff by King Mo of all people

That was the 3rd fight in a 2 day tournament he just had a war with Fedor's prospect and KOd Mo in the rematch. King Mo was a solid LHW. Jiri is a great signing

Getting ko'd by Mo is legit. Mo's chin evaporated quickly, he always had power tho.

... a bad start, actually.
it actually looks like he will fight Oezdemir or Cirkunov because he already know opponent (he just cant say yet) and fight should to be in June/July or August

I think it's a good signing. He had several good fights in Rizin.

I have the same thought whenever the UFC signs a prospect from another org....how will they look under USADA testing....hope Jiri does well.

Back