News Jiri Prochazka signs with UFC

My point stands.

King Mo is not elite and never has been

youre a complete baboon if you think that. He was most certainly one of the best fighters in his weight division for years (whether LHW or hw)

Glover, Rakic, Cirkonov, or Volkan. There are about 20-25 fun action fighters at 205 so options are really only limited to who isn't currently booked.

205 is actually a really fun division w/ very few boring fighters. Gets far too much hate imo.

Good signing, that div needs talent like this.

yes, my only worries for Jiri is his constant need to keep his hands down.

it works vs older guys, less skilled guys for sure and he compensates it with crushing power, but, vs more technically sound fighters, he will run into problems. I’m hoping for his sake and because I am a fan that he corrects those mistakes, imagine fighting Volkan type dudes with your hands down, it’s asking to be ko’d

Wow, had no idea who this guy was before I saw that he KO'd C.B. Dolloway into another dimension. Just looked at his record and that's one hell of an exciting addition to the LHW division...looks like 205 is becoming interesting again, one hot prospect at a time.

I don't have high hopes for someone that got KO'd stiff by King Mo of all people
king mo was legit. something was off with him though and then towards the end he couldn't take any shots. but king mo was legit and king mo outside of steroid testing is one of the best. his career reminds me of gray maynards. came in as an unstoppable force eventually get caught in the stand up to much and everything just goes off completely.

DismalBestHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

Chin seems to be on par with Walker.
LOL, what? Mo loaded that right hand and landed it flush.

Anyway, that was 4 years ago, he since has avenged this loss from what I can see on his record. 26-3 with 23 KOs/TKOs. I'm not letting an old loss to King Mo kill the hype on this guy. Great signing!

king mo was legit. something was off with him though and then towards the end he couldn't take any shots. but king mo was legit and king mo outside of steroid testing is one of the best. his career reminds me of gray maynards. came in as an unstoppable force eventually get caught in the stand up to much and everything just goes off completely.
That's about as accurate a take on King Mo's MMA career as one could possibly come up with. The guy's got some solid wins, no shame in being 26-3 with a KO loss to King Mo, especially when you avenged that loss later on.

Fuckin' love Jiri. One of the most underappreciated talents in the game. I see good things happening for him in the UFC.

Fuckin' love Jiri. One of the most underappreciated talents in the game. I see good things happening for him in the UFC.

meh, I don’t think he has any real high quality wins on his record, some decent ones but nothing that makes me think he’s under appreciated. The fans who watch JMMA know him, those that don’t, don’t.

Horiguchi is an under appreciated talent imo.

sean sherk or Bustamante are under appreciated.

jiri is an exciting prospect

Nice! Hope he gets a top 10 right of the bat.

everyone saying top 10 lol yea no way I say top 25 OSP would be a good first fight

Abt 12 ppl mention his 4 year old loss to King Mo but only 1 or 2 ppl mention his more recent KO over King Mo. Wtf gays and guys. Wtf

meh, I don’t think he has any real high quality wins on his record, some decent ones but nothing that makes me think he’s under appreciated. The fans who watch JMMA know him, those that don’t, don’t.

Horiguchi is an under appreciated talent imo.

sean sherk or Bustamante are under appreciated.

jiri is an exciting prospect

I just love the violence. Dude has thunder in his fists lol.

It looks like this is the end for Jones. Jiri will destroy him if Reyes doesn't.

I don't have high hopes for someone that got KO'd stiff by King Mo of all people

I mean, that was a tournament final after a grueling with with Nemkov.

Either way it's a great signing for the UFC and a big loss for RIZIN. Jiri is never in a boring fight.

Back