News Jiri Prochazka signs with UFC

LHW needs anyone they can get so good signing.

Fuck yeah, been waiting for this one. The best LHW outside UFC and Bellator imo. Finished his last 8 fights in a row, loads of exciting match ups available for him.

People who don't know who he is will do soon.

Good signing. Adds a bit of depth to the division.

I like the Glover suggestion, it's as legit a test of his all round game as anyone in the top 10, but Jiri should win if he is legit. Glover turns 41 this year, Jiri is 27. It'd be a good building fight for the next generation.

Someone like Misha Cirkunov on the London card would be a good start to his UFC career, imo.

23 kos...only gone to decision once....yeeeeees
408.jpg

Another random eastern European hype job let's go!

Dunno shit about him lol he might actually be a beast

He should have signed with Bellator and fought Bader. He would have been fast tracked to a TS since Bader wants his avenge fart face training partner's loss to him

Ducking Bader

Bader doesn't look like he's cutting back down to 205 any time soon, if ever again.

He's undefeated at Heavyweight and has the belt, like every champ champ before him he'll drop the lighter weight's belt, which he hasn't defended since he won it in 2017.

Different Fight Configuration & Rule Set for Different MMA Ideologies & Consumers.

I mean, if it's up to the consumers I guess we foot some of the blame too. I'd love to see more orgs at the top competing with the UFC. The business part of the sport really is kind of a mess.

He should have stayed making that Rizin money. Poor move for him unless they threw a ton of $ at him, which I seriously doubt.
Good luck

LHW and HW desperately needs new contenders. He's a little bit of a can crusher but still way more experienced than most prospects coming into the UFC. This is a good signing.

Back