Jiri Prochazka has new samurai hair !!!

No...not yet i will receive one with my Black belt in Japanese Jiujitsu tho...just need my brown belt and then black...

And if i were to get one...id have it commissioned from a real sword smith in Japan..not these knock offs sold in pawn shops..

Id also have gladius sword...and and english long bow ...

I have a respect for history and the warriors of the past...without them most of us dont exist the way we do
Lol

most samurai during the wars fought with bows. the popularised samurai culture comes from a period with few wars, they basically served as security.

They were trained in many arts...

Including poetry..carpentry...tea.making..tailoring
Black smithing..Sword fighting...bow shooting...staff and spear... martial artists..and rifleman

They were artisans in anything they did...

Black smithing..Sword fighting...bow shooting...staff and spear... martial artists..and rifleman

What about making hot pockets? Sorry that's my specialty

Looks fucking awful and not samurai at all.

I love how every change of hairstyle or facial hair is front page news with Jiri.

this is such a heavily romanticized view of samurai that it's frankly funny.

Damn. Who is that chick? She's a total goon. Sign her Dana.

angry-woman-football.gif

elizabeth_lambert_gif_04.gif
But have you guys noticed? The girls don't roll on the floor in screaming like the "male" football players..lol

this is such a heavily romanticized view of samurai that it's frankly funny.

Dont get me wrong the samurais where warriors and savages at time... often parading dead opponents heads around...killing entire families from baby to grandparent... Raping... Arson...they were tough people all the way around...and were brutal in victory... Just like the Romans...and spartans...ans vikings

But they were also great and wise people too who lived and honored a code... something most people cant or wont do today

Isn't samurai hair just a manbun? That looks more like a cossack hair.

Isn't samurai hair just a manbun? That looks more like a cossack hair.
Its not supposed to be samurai hairstyle, its something what TS made up...

Its prefight ritual where Jiri gets "battle hairstyle" ...hairstyle which is crazy as possible.

For example

Another ritual is beer on airport -

<28><28><28>

Its not supposed to be samurai hairstyle, its something what TS made up...

Its prefight ritual where Jiri gets "battle hairstyle" ...hairstyle which is crazy as possible.

For example

Another ritual is beer on airport -

<28><28><28>

Yeah Mr smart, it was just a guess since it has some similarities with the traditional samurai style.
Now everyone knows Jiri got this style from League of Legends champion called "Lee Sin"
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...tyle-update-true-inspiration-reveled.4177953/

Dont get me wrong the samurais where warriors and savages at time... often parading dead opponents heads around...killing entire families from baby to grandparent... Raping... Arson...they were tough people all the way around...and were brutal in victory... Just like the Romans...and spartans...ans vikings

But they were also great and wise people too who lived and honored a code... something most people cant or wont do today
Killing babies, grandparents, raping... but they were great, wise and honored... Someone really fucked up raising... You're the type who believes in shitty Hollywood movies who makes cold blooded murders heroes, who lives by "codes"..

Back