Jiri Prochazka Best LHW UFC Debut Ever

hedidhisownstunts

EJACULATE LIFE
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is young and very talented. Future of light heavyweight?

Showed a hell of a chin playing stupid games in round 1, and then found his range huge for round 2.

Was fight of the night for me. Match him up with your #1 contender and let’s get this boy a belt.

Man, I was cringing hard at first seeing him do all that stupid stuff. But he got legit power, however, I say this, it won't surprise me if he's another Johnny Walker.
A bit better than Walker but he's going to get ko'd in the very near future with the way he fights. Entertaining to watch either way though.

Dude has great speed for a LHW, and obv has power, is tall, and rangy, but he already got wobbled twice in that fight. If he doesnt tighten up his defense I dont see him keeping his streak.

Hes def an exciting addition to LHW.

It’s so interesting seeing guys like him and Walker be so loose and creative. Not the smartest game plan though. Maybe they should take a page out of Usman’s book?

Man, I was cringing hard at first seeing him do all that stupid stuff. But he got legit power, however, I say this, it won't surprise me if he's another Johnny Walker.

Johnny Walker fucked himself and never fully recovered from his self-inflicted worm dance injury. I think he'll be back with some more time off and physical therapy.

RegularZestyAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

As for most entertaining LHW-debuts, Griffin and Bonnar springs to mind.

As for most impressive, Houston Alexander destroying the very respectable Keith Jardine in less than a minute still takes it.

Yeah I'd agree. Volkan is not an easy fight. He arguably beat Reyes and Rakic who most saw as the 2-3 beat prospects in the division. Volkans durability is as good as it gets amount current LHWs too so to see him KOd cold like that was crazy

Johnny Walker fucked himself and never fully recovered from his self-inflicted worm dance injury. I think he'll be back with some more time off and physical therapy.

Lmfao. I love how he salutes before injuring himself

Bad fight for Volkan to take. No upside and big downside. Bad idea

When he fights his style looks vulnerable as hell like he's about to get KOd at any moment, but then you look at his record.

BJP ! Denisa can beat anyone but he needs to keep back hand up

btw Prochazka is able to fight in MW (he said that he is capable of making 84 kg) and also in HW (he prooved it in past)

Last edited:

Pre-shoulder injury Johnny Walker KO's Jones stiff.

I'm worried about his stance in which he seems to lean forward with his chin sticking out. Volkan caught him in the first but Jiri was clowning and leaving himself open which was very risky but it worked to a charm. Will that high risk leaning posture get fixed and corrected because I don't see him getting away with that for too long.

upload_2020-7-12_20-52-5.png

*timestamped

*timestamped

Was going for Jiri and I thought volkan would stop him. I’m on the Jiri wagon, always good to see heavier weight talent injected in teh UFC

Back