Jiri has 4 straight KOs, what are some longer streaks?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
and not including streaks in bum regional promotions but good to top promotions like Rizin, Bellator, ONE, UFC, WEC, PRIDE, ACA etc. Obviously this is for flatout KOs not TKOs

youd think many have done it... but theres usually a TKO in there that breaks the streak. And you dont have to check Rumble or Francis record neither have done it <WhatItIs>

Neither has Mirko, Vitor, Wand, Chuck (came the closest but the Horn fight stopped a potential 5 fight KO streak) etc.

Chuck Liddell had a 7 fight KO streak in his career, granted there were two TKOs, but those TKOs are damn close to lights out

For example this win was scored a TKO win for Chuck, but it was one of the greatest knockouts of the night
Y5IU7K.gif

Also that win against King Mo was a TKO (timestamped), so Jiri is on a 4 fight KTFO streak, which is still very impressive

Last edited:
and not including streaks in bum regional promotions but good to top promotions like Rizin, Bellator, ONE, UFC, WEC, PRIDE, ACA etc. Obviously this is for flatout KOs not TKOs

youd think many have done it... but theres usually a TKO in there that breaks the streak. And you dont have to check Rumble or Francis record neither have done it <WhatItIs>

Neither has Mirko, Vitor, Wand, Chuck (came the closest but the Horn fight stopped a potential 5 fight KO streak) etc.
Lol very interesting topic I've been looking and so far the only person I've found that beats Jiri, is Igor Vovchanchyn with 5Ko's in a row..granted tho it wasn't in straight top promotions still 5 ko's in a row.

Its against the thread rules but I'm still gonna mention IgororVovchanchyn had a 5 ko streak in Bum promotions. Edit* beat me to it

Its against the thread rules but I'm still gonna mention IgororVovchanchyn had a 5 ko streak in Bum promotions. Edit* beat me to it

Igor had a bunch of KOs in unknown Russian promotions in the early days of NHB, but it was basically the equivalent of Travis Fulton beating guys at county fairs in the U.S.

That Maldonado finish doesn't look like a clean KO to me though. Fabio wasn't out; it looks like he just turtled up and didn't want to continue.

Also Travis Fulton the legend.. has 5 Straight KO's..and 7Ko's out of 8 fights with on TKo.... was also on a 13 fight TKO/KO streak... still smaller promotion, but 5 KO's.. this is rather hard to actually find.

Pointless talking about “pure KO” because the bar is not fixed firmly enough for a finish to be ruled tko or KO.

So many examples of KO that should be ruled TKO or vice versa.

Conor vs Dustin 2 for example, Conor was out cold, snoozing, I don’t know how much more knocked out you need to be. I mean the guy who is knocked out is always going to be breathing bar some monumental disaster.

Idk about how long of a streak or if it wasnt interuppted by a loss here and there but Condit had finished pretty much every win in his career at one point, with half by sub half by KO/TKO. Pretty wild

....but nvm all he does is run according to nick diaz fans, boring ass fighter gtfo

Also Nikita Krylov pre-UFC maybe? And Izzy pre UFC

Also Travis Fulton the legend.. has 5 Straight KO's..and 7Ko's out of 8 fights with on TKo.... was also on a 13 fight TKO/KO streak... still smaller promotion, but 5 KO's.. this is rather hard to actually find.
Isn't he a pedophile and a racist?? Also crush cans for a living don't make you a legend.

Pointless talking about “pure KO” because the bar is not fixed firmly enough for a finish to be ruled tko or KO.

So many examples of KO that should be ruled TKO or vice versa.

Conor vs Dustin 2 for example, Conor was out cold, snoozing, I don’t know how much more knocked out you need to be. I mean the guy who is knocked out is always going to be breathing bar some monumental disaster.

This. A lot of KOs end up being recorded as TKOs.

Isn't he a pedophile and a racist?? Also crush cans for a living don't make you a legend.
allegedly.... and having 300 pro MMA fights is pretty legendary regardless of the level of opposition.

Going into his fight with Lesnar, Shane Carwin was 12-0, all first round finishes. His previous 5 fights all ended by KO or TKO.

Put him against Thiago Santos to see what's up

allegedly.... and having 300 pro MMA fights is pretty legendary regardless of the level of opposition.
Nope won't give that kid diddler anything. He deserves to be shot and pissed on. Never beat anyone of worth while they were worth beating

Back