Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan for UFC 238

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Can't wait.

Petr Yan made a Dodson fight be exciting.

Yan is a future champ. See him outboxing and finishing Rivera..

Rivera hasn’t recovered from his beheading by Moraes. He fought extremely timid against Sterling.

Jimmie getting ktfo’d

Best fight announced for 238 so far imo

Love this fight.
Rivera needs this win badly.

Should be a fun scrap.

I'm interested in most of the fights on this card, it just needs something extra spicy. I think Ortega/Yair would really ignite the fans' interest of the ppv as a whole, underneath the 2 title fights.

Can't really think of anything else they could add to make it worth buying at this point.

Poor Jimmie. Yan is a monster at 135, if Riviera can pick his hefty ass up we could have a half decent fight on our hands.

I got Yan by KO. I don’t really have much faith in Rivera after getting knocking out in 30 seconds by Moraes.

Yan and Moraes are the future of the division. I was never that high on Rivera, dunno why.

DF51FACE-AA30-429E-A510-9B2213E46956.jpeg Buddy forgot to post the rest supposedly 239 is in the discussion to Jesus Christ that card is stacked

Rivera is the ideal opponent for Yan. Petr will just keep him at distance and outbox him. Sterling, a wrestler, was able to do it, an experienced boxer like Yan would surely be able to do that as well.

I don't see anyone but Morares offering Yan a challenge at BW at the moment. The guy is damn good

Rivera is ultra conservative, Yan is ultra agressive.

Aggression usually wins. I got Yan by late KO or dominate UD.

Back