Jimi Manuwa wants to know who the fans want him to fight at UFC London!

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"

My personal opinion is he should fight Shogun. I think that has a performance bonus written all over it and a big win over a legend like Shogun gets him one step closer to that title shot.

What do you guys think?

I know you could argue Bader, but I reckon that fight should go to Gus.

A win over Shogun doesn't do much for Manuwa at this point.

I wanted Manuwa vs Glover. But since we can't have that one I don't mind seeing Bader getting KTFO again.
Gus should not fight Bader, he needs another win. A win over OSP is better than a win over Blachowicz (which Manuwa also beat).

Sure, shogun would be fine. What about glover though?

Shogun is shot to shit and would do nothing for Manuwa other than give him a big ko win. Glover would be a fun fight allthough he is coming off a loss.Bader would also be a good fight

Bader maybe?

If Gus is still injured. If not, then I'd rather see Gus vs Bader.

A win over Shogun doesn't do much for Manuwa at this point.

I wanted Manuwa vs Glover. But since we can't have that one I don't mind seeing Bader getting KTFO again.
Wouldn't Gus be a better fit for Bader? It makes sense seeing as both guys have been at the top for a while but haven't fought each other, and Bader recently knocked his training partner.

Chirkunov or Bader. I know he probably wants Shogun (just like Bader and Chirkunov); big name, bigger check and damaged goods, but fuck that shit where contenders fight shells like Henderson, Lil Nog or Shogun. But the UFC going ape shit with the weird match ups he will probably fight that Scottish dude that won last weekend.

Shogun is shot to shit and would do nothing for Manuwa other than give him a big ko win. Glover would be a fun fight allthough he is coming off a loss.Bader would also be a good fight
It puts money in his pocket and gives him a win over a top 10 ranked legend and former champion.

he should have fought Glover, but Shogun is the best available option now

Chirkunov or Bader. I know he probably wants Shogun (just like Bader and Chirkunov); big name, bigger check and damaged goods, but fuck that shit where contenders fight shells like Henderson, Lil Nog or Shogun. But the UFC going ape shit with the weird match ups he will probably fight that Scottish dude that won last weekend.
He's not that bad. He's still top 10 and just beat Corey Anderson.

Wouldn't Gus be a better fit for Bader? It makes sense seeing as both guys have been at the top for a while but haven't fought each other, and Bader recently knocked his training partner.
Imo Manuwa deserves it more than Gus plus if Manuwa wins it gives of a somewhat fresh contender.

Back