Jim Neidhart dead

tumblr_md0q89SbPP1rb4egio1_400.gif

RIP Jim.

Another piece of my childhood is dead.

Rip Jim Neidhart

Yeah growing up i watched Stampede wrestling every Saturday, sucks seeing your childhood slowly die.

fuck! thats a shame. makes me feel even older now.

I own WWE stock and was sent this news. He was awesome. RIP

The guy was a legit badass and just had that look... But saw him on a clip of the Diva show and was looking rough a while back. WWE better show their respect tonight!!!

I met him about 20 years ago. There used to be a bar in Toronto called Cactus Pete's, they always showed all the wrestling PPVs, one day my old college room mate calls me up and says there's going to be a small wrestling promotion and Jim Neidhart is going to be there. So of course we buy tickets and head down.

Awesome little wrestling event with probably about 200 people there, Jim is the main event in a steel cage no less. I can't for the life of me remember who his opponent was though. Got to talk to him after the show, really approachable while still trying to stay in character, cool dude. Not a super tall guy, but man was he thick. Glad I got the chance to see him an environment like that.

RIP

He was really underrated -- he was legitimately physically the strongest guy on the roster for a while, had a unique look, could move well and had mic skills.

Apparently his death was accidental head trauma from falling at his house-- sucks.

Hart family has endured a lot of shitty moments over the past few decades

Last edited:
I was browsing ig and seen his picture on the feed. Odd. But I knew before even clicking onto it what the news would be :( I’ve been watching Total Divas these past few days and honestly it didn’t seem like he was in that great of health. 63 feels too soon though.

Had some tears. Feel so bad for his family ):

I was browsing ig and seen his picture on the feed. Odd. But I knew before even clicking onto it what the news would be :( I’ve been watching Total Divas these past few days and honestly it didn’t seem like he was in that great of health. 63 feels too soon though.

Had some tears. Feel so bad for his family ):
63 in wrestling years is like 97 in normal years.

People forget back in the Hart Foundation days Jim was the talker, the charisma and the fan favorite of the group.

Bret of course was the all around better wrestler and he was groomed properly to come into his own.

Back