Jim Miller vs. Joe Lauzon is not fight of the year

It wasn't fight of the year, but it was damn good. That flying leglock was awesome, you can't hate on that.

I don't really care what gets FotY... As long as there are entertaining fights for me to see I'm happy.

LOL at KZ/Poirer being more competitive

I don't remember KZ vs Diamiond being anymore competitive than this fight and instead remember it being LESS competitive.

You say that because KZ can take a punch and make it look like it was nothing. KZ definitely controlled the fight, but Poirier was able to defend several submission attempts. It was a class of mix martial arts.

Just to refresh your mind...

korean-zombie-chan.gif

I personally found KZ/Poirer nothing special. I thought Varner/Lauzon was much better.

I dont think it was fight of the year. It was fight of the night on a card that had a lot of shitty fights. I think Rogan and Dana were just saying it was so good cause they knew the card was a stinker and they wanted people to think they had not wasted their 59.99$. First round was crazy but other then the leg lock attempts by Lauzon I didn't think the last 2 rounds were too incredible.

It wasn't fight of the year, but it was damn good. That flying leglock was awesome, you can't hate on that.

This is Sherdog. I'm sure there are people in some thread saying it was stupid of him to go for it

Back