Jim Miller vs Diego Sanchez not on FS1?

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seems odd to me that they are on the prelim Fight Pass card, and not on the FS1 prelim card for UFC 196...

Both are known fighters, especially Sanchez. You would think by having them on the FS1 portion, it would draw much more viewers than on fight pass crap...I mean their fight/names is bigger than any of the 4 fights scheduled on the FS1 portion as well...Actually their fight should be on the main card tbh. It would make the main that much better...

Maybe UFC are going to change the fights around before the event happens. But as of now that is how it is listed...

giphy.gif

what UFC is doing with both guys

Seems odd to me that they are on the prelim Fight Pass card, and not on the FS1 prelim card for UFC 196...

Both are known fighters, especially Sanchez. You would think by having them on the FS1 portion, it would draw much more viewers than on fight pass crap...I mean their fight/names is bigger than any of the 4 fights scheduled on the FS1 portion as well...Actually their fight should be on the main card tbh. It would make the main that much better...

Maybe UFC are going to change the fights around before the event happens. But as of now that is how it is listed...
It suggests to me that this is an effort to continue to cram Fight Pass subscriptions down our throats. (which I continue to resist)

Yeah, both are each 2-3 in their last 5 fights...But at same time, so is Nate Diaz, for example...

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/01/diego-...-in-ufc-197s-featured-fight-pass-prelim-fight

Thanks to this post, I now know they are even facing each other. That is going to be a good fight.

People are not gonna order Fight Pass just to watch this fight...

But compared to the prelims and the main card fights, this fight should draw more interest than any of those. So by not having this fight on main is pretty stupid...

Im not a hugger or fan, of either one. But it should be a good fight, and should be much higher on this card...This fight would go nice under the Main and Co-Main fights...

Thanks to this post, I now know they are even facing each other. That is going to be a good fight.

I dont think a lot of people know that this fight is on the card. It is basically at the bottom of the entire card. Which really make no sense to me...

I see it is still listed as one of the first fights on the entire card...

It on the 6:30et prelims, not even the 8:00et prelims...I dont run the UFC, but it sure as hell makes no sense to me. I guess they might make a few more people buy Fight Pass by having it on there. But it seems they could get more PPV buys by having it the first fight on the main...But what do I know, I post on Sherdog...

Back