Jim Miller KO Erick Gonzalez GIFS

The problem wasn't that it was head kick, but more of it being a sloppy ass axe kick with his hands down and extremely poorly executed. Axe kick isn't too effective for any kicker imo honestly

In all honesty, Bruce Lee said that there’s a time and a place for every technique.

Of course head kicks have their place in MMA and striking in general, but what Bruce was more eluding to was the prep time vs throwing a punch and risk of counter in throwing a head kick.

That was shit axe kick though. No set up, no speed and highly telegraphed

image.jpg

Telegraphed front kick with no defense, reminds me of

L1HMNWN.gif
The way he just starts throwing rapid fire punches after the knockdown/out is quite comedic tbh.
Looks like a cartoon sequence

The road to 30 UFC wins continues. Jim Miller is an absolute legend. The OG hall of fame journeyman.

Fucking Bam! Keep your hands up Erick. Nice Job Jim Miller. Respect. Hope you hang 'em up after this nice win.

Super happy for Miller

But how did that absolute can get signed?

Thanks , good looks!

No prob, it stands out more as he was still out of it post fight and interrupted Wilkinson’s octagon interview claiming the stoppage was fucked up and he wasn’t out.

Jim Miller may not be the best fighter or even close... but he's the toughest dude to ever compete in the UFC.

I said what I said.

Jim Miller looking very Eric Silva-like with the hair. Maybe he will go on a run now

Back