*Jim Miller is how a 36 years old MMA fighter should look*

Compared to guys like Cerrone, Matt Brown, Diego Sánchez etc., he's totally fresh, composed, doesn't look like a pre-CTE old man. Good for him.
Honestly he looked out of shape to me... Definitely got the job done though

Didn't he have some king of ongoing medical issue for a few years that he recently got sorted out?

Compared to guys like Cerrone, Matt Brown, Diego Sánchez etc., he's totally fresh, composed, doesn't look like a pre-CTE old man. Good for him.
I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he was always a very grapple heavy fighter. Was never a stand and bang "just bleed" type. Goes to show what a difference it can make.

If only they could fight unranked opposition most of the time they’d likely look better

Honestly he looked out of shape to me... Definitely got the job done though

he did look a bit soft....I would have like to see what would have happened if that weird little grabbed kick thing didn't happen...I don't wanna call it a fluke, cause that other guy seemed helpless on the ground...

Back