Jim Miller is a HOF worthy fighter

I have already asked you to leave you have cost me enough brain cells as it is. He is literally IN the HOF whether your dumbass wants to accept it or not.

latest
Time to put Aretm in the HOF!

Yeah he's awesome, but I tell you what I genuinely couldnt tell it was him with his hairstyle and no facial hair to speak of, he looked different! Great win though, Miller on his day can tap anyone, Roberts found that out the hard way.

giphy.gif

Mods please make a poll

War Jim what a warrior
100% he will be in the Hall of Fame, deservedly so.

ps. He kinda somehow reminds me a bit of Matt Damon the actor. I dunno if anyone else sees that but......yeah..... I saw it last night. Here they are : brothers Jim Miller and Matt Damon.....
(or is it Jim Damon and Matt Miller??!)

Miller-Damon-2.jpg

Last edited:
The UFC hall of fame is a joke anyways. They added STEPHEN BONNAR to it.

The UFC hall of fame is a joke anyways. They added STEPHEN BONNAR to it.

I mean the Bonnar and Forrest fight somewhat made UFC popular with the casuals like you back then.

I mean his claim is as good as Cowboy and people think he deserves it.
Cowboy has way better wins imo ....

Benson
Barbosa
Alvarez

Are all better than anyone Miller has ever beat ...Cowboy also destroyed Miller ..... again not hating ...I like Miller ... I just like the Hall of fame to be the very best fighters ....

Also Miller to HOF just because of what happened with his opponent.

Bisping: something something WMMA looks good tecia torres something something
Roosevelt Roberts: Not as good as I am going to look (he didn't look good)
Jim Miller: Throws on armbar
Roberts: oww oww oww verbal tap tap tap oww oww... kicks stool official put down for him to sit.

LMAO

To be fair, he is third on the UFC's all time win list now. That ought to get him some consideration IMO.
He beats unranked guys and mostly loses to the ranked guys ..... to me he’s not even close ...but there’s no right or wrong answer here .... but There are a lot of guys who could stick around if they fought unranked fighters for peanuts for large parts of their career ....

200.gif

So going off that logic what would be the big deal about having a veterans wing or something of that nature?
Is don't have any issues with it, it just doesn't exist at the moment. The Jones and Gus fight is also in the HOF, but nobody refers to any of these fighters as hall of famers

It pretty much is, at least how the UFC sees it. Buffer announced Guida as a HoFer during the intro.

Throw Miller v. Lauzon in there as the Fight Hall of Fame or whatever it's called. They are in similar boats in terms of not being HoF worthy in the sense of being champions or pioneers, but they have delivered so many great fights and had so much longevity and been ranked for a long ass time that it's hard to not see them as a step above most non-champion fighters.

I'm a big fan of Miller. He's one of my favorites ever and I definitely think he is deserving of some recognition of that type. The guy has had great wins, bad losses, and pretty much ALWAYS has exciting fights and goes for the finish or just grits every fight out as much as he can.
Dont get me wrong, I like Jim Miller and he's a great fighter. See my example above, Buff can say whatever he wants.

He beats unranked guys and mostly loses to the ranked guys ..... to me he’s not even close ...but there’s no right or wrong answer here .... but There are a lot of guys who could stick around if they fought unranked fighters for peanuts for large parts of their career ....
He's got some excellent W's on his resume', even if he is fading these days. Still in awesome OG in a young man's game.

the dude is game, gotta hand it to him. he brings it for every fight.

Cowboy has way better wins imo ....

Benson
Barbosa
Alvarez

Are all better than anyone Miller has ever beat ...Cowboy also destroyed Miller ..... again not hating ...I like Miller ... I just like the Hall of fame to be the very best fighters ....

Theres plenty in who are not.

Dude is an absolute beast and gave us way many entertaining fight. What is his ranking?make him fight Islam Makhachev

He's got some excellent W's on his resume', even if he is fading these days. Still in awesome OG in a young man's game.
I disagree on his excellent wins .... but I’m not here to bash Miller ....he’s a warrior

Back