Jim Miller first fighter to reach 30 UFC fights wow

Hands down one of the grittiest guys of all time in mma, tough as nails. Jim Miller’s win streak from 2009-2011 had him knocking on the door to a title fight, he is/was just a scrappy dude.

Perfect way to describe him, just a tough sonofabitch

Reebok needs to add that Jim Miller Tier.

Athletes with six to 10 UFC fights earn $5,000, athletes with 11 to 15 fights earn $10,000, athletes with 16 to 20 fights earn $15,000, and athletes with 21 fights and up earn $20,000. Title challengers also earn $30,000, while champions earn $40,000.

jim-miller-holding-the-ankle-of-charles-oliveira-both-from-the-us-picture-id107534906

jim-miller-attempts-an-arm-triangle-choke-against-ben-henderson-a-picture-id121170588

joe-lauzon-attempts-to-submit-jim-miller-during-their-lightweight-at-picture-id158806145

beneil-dariush-of-iran-and-jim-miller-grapple-in-their-lightweight-picture-id470265144

Amazing number of fights at the top of the game. Huge respect to Jim. He fought his ass off every time he stepped in the cage and gave an interview like a gentleman every time they put the mic in front of him. He's in the twilight of his career and I do hope he calls an end sometime soon, but he's been a great role model for the sport.

Did he ever drop to 45? Seemed small for 55 his whole career.

Much respect to the blue collar dude from jersey.

yeah.. and I can't remember a single fight of his

Gosh.... I remember in 08 Miller had his first fights in teh UFC... lol scrappy guy damn am I old.. Miller will probably lose to the young gun Alex White but I remember when we went on like a 7 fight winning streak.

Which included submitting Charles de Olivera via kneebar

And UFC still has him on fight pass tmrw. Crazy UFC can’t even respect someone who’s competed more times than anyone else in their history.

True. I get that they want to expose their newest prospects to a wide audience on TV/PPV, but show some hespect to dudes like Miller and Sanchez, who very well could (should in case of Sanchez) retire in their next fight.

Miller is another guy on the list of fighters I wish would retire because I like them.

God bless Jim Miller, true warrior.

Probably time to hang em up though, Guy has seen some fucking action.

Nothing more than respect to Jim! Always a fan of him.

Without looking it up, what's his record?

Like 17-12 so far is my guess. He used to be on a good run a few years back. Almost got that title shot.

Without looking it up, what's his record?

Like 17-12 so far is my guess. He used to be on a good run a few years back. Almost got that title shot.

At one point he was 20-2 and only had losses to Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard.

Jim was the contender who never quite made it to the top.

So many great fights too. The Lauzon wars, the Chucky olives knee bar, that barn burner he lost to his twin brother Pat Healy right at the end

Hard not to be a fan of Jim Miller. A likeable guy who goes out there and entertains every damn time he steps in there

Gonna be rooting for him tonight for sure

I'd like to see him win tonight and then retire. 30 fights is a nice round number

Thats impressive. Shame he never got a title shot but lw is notorious for that.

Back